APR

Default Anyone for some Rammstein?

I recently got introduced to this band - they are fu'ckin awesome:

2. #2 | 2112342
    BC Member
    Cyprus

APR

Default Re: Anyone for some Rammstein?

Rammstein are awesome, I'm surprised you'd never heard of them, they've been around for a long time. They've kept the same lineup for over 20 years.

A few years ago I was in a kareoke bar over here when the crew of a German navy ship came in (a lot of warships from all over Europe, including Russia, use Limassol port for layovers), I ended up doing Du Hast as a duet with one of the female crew members. It was a very drunken night.

Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.
    Liked by: Bill. MC, BobBobson

3. #3 | 2112362
    The common sense poster

APR

Not in English
    Bit copied
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

4. #4 | 2112363
    The common sense poster

APR

They did sing one little ditty I enjoyed

Liked by: Bill. MC, BobBobson

5. #5 | 2112364
    The common sense poster

APR

6. #6 | 2112438
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Yeah Awesome...Rammstein is about the only music I heard for which the German language is ideally suited......

.......heard some German techno punk as well in a club in Hamburg one Silvester a few years back......that was awesome as well....fk knows what it was though.

7. #7 | 2112478
    BC Member
    Cyprus

APR

Die Toten Hosen are an old school German punk band, formed in 1977, split up and reformed a couple of times but are active atm.

The literal translation is "The Dead Trousers", but in German it's a phrase that means either really boring or something similar to Brewer's Droop depending on who you ask. (I've seen the band use both definitions at different times in English language imterviews).

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

8. #8 | 2112506
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Fork Me
    Die Toten Hosen are an old school German punk band, formed in 1977, split up and reformed a couple of times but are active atm.

The literal translation is "The Dead Trousers", but in German it's a phrase that means either really boring or something similar to Brewer's Droop depending on who you ask. (I've seen the band use both definitions at different times in English language imterviews).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z8o7qAIlIU
    The German techno punk I heard (cos it was punk style but also electronic....a bit like Prodigy's 3rd album) was much more frenetic than this.......and way way better.......attempted in vain to find out what it was.

9. #9 | 2112516
    BC Member
    Cyprus

APR

Wasn't Blitzkill was it?

10. #10 | 2112560
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Track that sticks in my mind wasn't that, but that fits the genre the DJ was playing fairly well.
    Liked by: Fork Me

Thread Information