Are Jerremy Corbyn and his Supporters actual Nazis?
Started by Bill. MC, 15th April 2019 00:52 in Serious Discussion

1. #11 | 2112100
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

Default Re: Are Jerremy Corbyn and his Supporters actual Nazis?

parsonstreet
    You have Jewish friends?
    I do yes. Don't you?

2. #12 | 2112102
    here
    Wales

APR

Sorry I meant to say "You have friends?"
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

3. #13 | 2112103
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

parsonstreet
    Sorry I meant to say "You have friends?"
    Have you had some kind of personality transplant?

4. #14 | 2112113
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

parsonstreet
    You have Jewish friends?
    I know a guy who is 1/4 Jewish.

I had known him over 25 years, without ever knowing that his gran on his mother's side, who married a black man which was far more apparent in his and his brother's appearances, was Jewish.

When I found out after a debate/argument with him about Palestine/Israel etc, where I found his opinions pretty vile, he told me "You do know that I am 1/4 Jewish?"

I then quizzed other groups of friends,

"Who do you think that you know, who is 1/4 Jewish?"

They all guessed correctly right away, without much pause for a 2nd thought.

The guy in question is as tight as a rat's arse, and always has been. Also paranoid and convinced everyone is out to get him.......would also crack on to your girlfriend the moment your back was turned (or even when it wasn't)........

..........but I suppose he has positive aspects to his character as well......intelligence for one.

5. #15 | 2112116
    here
    Wales

APR

I believe most Jews in this country have intermarried. So we probably all have little bit of Jew in us.

Time to get a genetic test.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

6. #16 | 2112117
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

parsonstreet
    I believe most Jews in this country have intermarried. So we probably all have little bit of Jew in us.

Time to get a genetic test.
    For the Jews to have survived as a distinct people dispersed throughout the world, they would have to be pretty homogenous bunch. It can be acceptable for a gentile to marry into Judaism, where they can never be considered Jewish, but their children can be. The other way around, was traditionally deeply frowned upon. Most people who have Jewish DNA in them, know it.

I have had a genetic test, and am pleased to say I am 0.000% Jewish.

DNA Composition.PNG

Y-chromosome traces back to Breaci tribe which existed 3000 years ago in what is now Bosnia/Croatia. This tribe fought the Romans for decades, but were eventually over run, enslaved and subjugated, and then became part of Rome. There are small pockets of my Y-chromosome across Western Europe where the Roman Army had garrisons....otherwise it is fairly common today in Italy and the Balkans.

7. #17 | 2112134
    Fluffed out
    England

APR

BobBobson
    For the Jews to have survived as a distinct people dispersed throughout the world, they would have to be pretty homogenous bunch. It can be acceptable for a gentile to marry into Judaism, where they can never be considered Jewish, but their children can be. The other way around, was traditionally deeply frowned upon. Most people who have Jewish DNA in them, know it.

I have had a genetic test, and am pleased to say I am 0.000% Jewish.

DNA Composition.PNG

Y-chromosome traces back to Breaci tribe which existed 3000 years ago in what is now Bosnia/Croatia. This tribe fought the Romans for decades, but were eventually over run, enslaved and subjugated, and then became part of Rome. There are small pockets of my Y-chromosome across Western Europe where the Roman Army had garrisons....otherwise it is fairly common today in Italy and the Balkans.
    If someone converts to Judaism, they're considered Jewish. Why do you think there are so many blond blue-eyed Jews?

8. #18 | 2112159
    here
    Wales

APR

How much does it cost to have a DNA test?

I need to see how screwed up my genes are.

9. #19 | 2112165
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Chris Mitchell
    If someone converts to Judaism, they're considered Jewish. Why do you think there are so many blond blue-eyed Jews?
    Yeah, but they only get to be 'honourary Jews'. Their offspring to a bon a fide Jew, are considered proper Jews and yes, this can lead to the blonde hair and blue eyes, which results in yet another category of Jew............'The Day Walker'

parsonstreet
    How much does it cost to have a DNA test?

I need to see how screwed up my genes are.
    From 23andMe, about £60 for just ancestry. £120 for Health and Ancestry. But beware, the output from both are fairly limited. Whilst they may be very good at identifying broad racial differences, such as being able to identify Sub-Saharan sequences from East Asian sequences, I would take their algorithmic attempts to pin 'genetic nationalities' onto genome sequences with a pinch of salt......although the information they do provide, can give you some vital clues if you wanted to your own research.

In your case, your ancestry profile will likely read something like, 75% British and Irish, 25% Sub-Saharan African, which is what you already know.

10. #20 | 2112192
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

APR

BobBobson
    Question anything about Israel or Zionism, or disagree with anything that Israel or Zionist's do, then you are Hitler, the entire Nazi party, and Satan, all rolled into one......

......according to the positively Satanic Zionist dominated media and political establishment.
    I am fasinated with all these accusations of anti semitism in the Labour Party. It is usually people on the Left who the first to scream 'racist' or 'anti semitic', whenever they people from a certain ethnic group to be under attack or even criticised. Now we are seeing people on the Right of the Labour Party such as the Blairites screaming these terms in an attempt to silence or snuff out the Left. A good example of why many people now consider the word 'racist' to be a hackneyed term and has more relevance or meaning as the following acronym: Rather Annoying Communist Inspired Silencing Tactic. The irony is that WRT Corbyn and his buddies it is the Communists or those very close to being communists who are being silenced.

Nevertheless we need to put this left wing anti Semitism into context. Much of it has to do with the Left's opposition to the nation of Israel and their oppresion of Palestinains and no doubt also due to the fact that many Jews are indeed very wealthy. Some of the richest, if not THE RICHESTare indeed Jews. This would make their 'anti Semitism' consistant with their 'class war'.
    Liked by: BobBobson

Thread Information