Started by Reg Perrin, 14th April 2019 00:26 in Brexit Forum

1. #61 | 2111960
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

Default Re: Labour "Heartlands"

Reg Perrin
    As for the Psychiatric assessment. You weren't there, I was
    You know my life.? You weren't there, I was.

2. #62 | 2111963
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

BTW bob, all this talk of violence and stovin peoples heeds in? I bet you're a right scrawny little weed with "small man syndrome" in reality, aren't yer.

3. #63 | 2111964
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

BobBobson
    As for the Psychiatric assessment. You weren't there, I was. It was like a really cheap employment psychometric test, where they tell you there are no right or wrong answers, it is all about finding the best role for you,

Or so you thought.......

4. #64 | 2111971
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Reg Perrin
    BTW bob, all this talk of violence and stovin peoples heeds in? I bet you're a right scrawny little weed with "small man syndrome" in reality, aren't yer.
    'Stovin heeds reet in', is Eddie Tranter's area of proficiency. I am merely parodying him for comic effect.

I am 6'1, and 16 stone, although if I was in my optimum physical condition, I would be around 13.5 stone.

I am not particularly violent and never have been, outwith a short period in my life where I felt I had something to prove. This is just as well, as I have never found myself to be a particularly skilled in the perpetration of 'stovin heeds reet in'.

Edit: with that all said.....I do sometimes have a temper, which combined with a strong mind, can often lead to scrapes, which often aren't in my best interests to get involved in....usually nothing much to gain, but something important to lose...job, contract, teeth, etc.....

.......The issue with my flatmates boyfriend, was an exception. I don't regret it, although I was very lucky not to have totally ruined my life (don't care about his), but life worked out better in the long run and I learned a lot from the experience.........not least of all, if someone or some group is going to do another person or group a great deal of harm, then it is absolutely vital that there target is 'dehumanised' and rendered worthless and unworthy prior to the deed........I also learned the role that law n order plays in our society.....if not for that semi-invisible stick, we really would be living in a violence torn anarchy.

5. #65 | 2111972
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

APR

Reg Perrin
    What do you think the job of an assessing social worker is ponsonby? In adoption, I mean. I'm sure you're very au fait with the disabilities teams assessment process.
    You were a small cog in a big wheel. It wasn't your decision, the final say would come from above. Of course, you'd like us to believe that you ran the show single handedly because you think everyone is stupid enough to be taken in by your deluded tales of grandeur.

You have the typical hallmarks of an alcoholic with a wasted life behind him.
    Liked by: BobBobson, sphinx

6. #66 | 2111975
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Lord Ponsonby
    You were a small cog in a big wheel. It wasn't your decision, the final say would come from above. Of course, you'd like us to believe that you ran the show single handedly because you think everyone is stupid enough to be taken in by your deluded tales of grandeur.

Stole the words from my mouth.....

7. #67 | 2111978
    BC Member
    England

APR

Reg Perrin
    In fact Bob, as a Unison shop steward, I was always extremely frustrated at how politically complacent the vast majority of Social Workers were. Some were even Conservative voters FFS (But nonetheless wanted Union protection when their shit practice was investigated). So as usual and as per you homosexual tirade you're shooting from the uninformed, prejudiced, stereotypical hip.
    But you lot were more than happy to take their membership fees, yes?

8. #68 | 2111979
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

Roco
    But you lot were more than happy to take their membership fees, yes?
    In actual fact most of these people only paid their membership for the obligatory month before their disciplinary hearing was heard. There were often disputes in the branch as to whether we should allow their representation, especially as they were known to have undermined industrial action in the past. As it was we did represent them even though technically we could have knocked them back. So stick that in your fuckin pipe and smoke it.

9. #69 | 2111981
    BC Member
    England

APR

Most. Not all. You rely on the subs which without you would be fucked.

10. #70 | 2111982
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

Lord Ponsonby

Actually you're wrong. It depends at what stage in the process we're at. If it were an initial visit we (I) could reject them there and then, they would have no recourse. If they'd put in their application they could appeal to the regional appeals body (I forget what it's called) but I would have won the case because I would have all the rationale, logic and evidence available to me. Prior to that, If I'd made the decision to reject them I might present the case to the Local Authority panel to give them the heads up and to quality control my decision. It would be me that made the decision and me that was answerable to the appeals process.

You may like to think you know this but I invite you to check online...the process is all there. The only vague bit might be it refers to the Local Authority, but as with Court Cases in care proceedings, the Local Authority is a Social Worker. Obviously there is a network of supervision and support, but ultimately it would be down to the individual Social Worker. You think you're so clever don't you, but actually you know fuck all.

Thread Information