Labour "Heartlands"
Started by Reg Perrin, 14th April 2019 00:26 in Brexit Forum

1. #51 | 2111922
    Fat, old hippy

APR

Default Re: Labour "Heartlands"

Reg Perrin
    Yes....A good manager would have sent you in LL. And I really like Bob too.
    I’ve been toying with the idea of going back into education now that my kids are growing up and doing something in the social work area, so ya never know!

2. #52 | 2111926
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

I wonder if we'd still like Bob if we met up with him. Here he is with Parsonstreet on a recent meet in Glasgow.

3. #53 | 2111933
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

APR

Reg Perrin
    I would imagine you would be a challenge to a lot of Social Workers, you're probably better educated than many of them. I'd say the psychiatrist was spot on. He saw you coming, had seen hundreds like you, knew the conclusion of his assessment before he'd even conducted it, couldn't be arsed with the game of power you wanted to lure him into and fucked you off with an outcome you didn't like.
    I met lots of people like you. In adoption you're not always dealing with low lifes and dossers, I did Adoption assessments on rich and powerful people. Some were emotionally articulate enough to know what my and therefore their agenda was going to be, many weren't. It was a game of power, I held the key to their future (in that they wanted a child). Many resented it so much they just got into a circular power game. They were usually alpha males, like you, who didn't want to be, effectively, in a subservient position to their Social worker. I'm not surprised at the range of workers you got, I'm sure it was over different teams and time spans, but the feedback in the office would be, we,ve got another one of "those" and the manager would try different types of Social worker until they got the right one. Maybe they never did, but it was them making the choices about that, whether you think you were in control or not. I'd have enjoyed having you. You'd have tried all this bullshit with me, I'd have indulged you a bit and then, without getting into a ruck with you, I'd gently remind you why I was there. You were just part of a process. Personalities, education, aggression, manipulation etc etc had nowt to do with it, but it was me making the decisions. You wouldn't like that would you Bob.
    Now, regarding me. You make 3 assumptions about me. 1. I drink a lot (although that might be just a game) 2. I come from a privileged (lefty background) (You're serious about that) 3. I must be damaged goods because I'm a Social worker (you're serious about that).
    The point here is back to the psychiatrist. You consider yourself so superior you're absolutely convinced you're right. I'm not going to get into a 4 Yorkshireman story of my childhood, it's enough to say that I know my story better than you, and you're wrong. Just like you're wrong about many of the other bullshit attributions you make about other people or sections of society. You won't believe that, you're focus will be in winning the argument because you want the power. You'll come back with something like "pseudo psychobabble bullshit", but we don't need me for this do we, you've already been sussed by a real psychiatrist.....what's more, you were so arrogant, and so convinced of your own superiority over him, you announced it to the world. QED.
    Held the key. Lol. You didn't even hold the fucking jump leads.
    Liked by: sphinx

4. #54 | 2111934
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

APR

Reg Perrin
    Yes....A good manager would have sent you in LL. And I really like Bob too.
    No you don't. You are just snivelling in an attempt to stop him running rings around you.

5. #55 | 2111935
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

Lord Ponsonby
    Held the key. Lol. You didn't even hold the fucking jump leads.
    What do you think the job of an assessing social worker is ponsonby? In adoption, I mean. I'm sure you're very au fait with the disabilities teams assessment process.

6. #56 | 2111936
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

Lord Ponsonby
    No you don't. You are just snivelling in an attempt to stop him running rings around you.
    I see, like Bob, you think you know what I think.

7. #57 | 2111940
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

8. #58 | 2111942
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

Lord Ponsonby
    There are 4 people more delusional then Bob in BC. Parsonsteet, Scotch Bill and Kino being 3 of them.

9. #59 | 2111958
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Reg Perrin
    I would imagine you would be a challenge to a lot of Social Workers, you're probably better educated than many of them. I'd say the psychiatrist was spot on. He saw you coming, had seen hundreds like you, knew the conclusion of his assessment before he'd even conducted it, couldn't be arsed with the game of power you wanted to lure him into and fucked you off with an outcome you didn't like.
    I met lots of people like you. In adoption you're not always dealing with low lifes and dossers, I did Adoption assessments on rich and powerful people. Some were emotionally articulate enough to know what my and therefore their agenda was going to be, many weren't. It was a game of power, I held the key to their future (in that they wanted a child). Many resented it so much they just got into a circular power game. They were usually alpha males, like you, who didn't want to be, effectively, in a subservient position to their Social worker. I'm not surprised at the range of workers you got, I'm sure it was over different teams and time spans, but the feedback in the office would be, we,ve got another one of "those" and the manager would try different types of Social worker until they got the right one. Maybe they never did, but it was them making the choices about that, whether you think you were in control or not. I'd have enjoyed having you. You'd have tried all this bullshit with me, I'd have indulged you a bit and then, without getting into a ruck with you, I'd gently remind you why I was there. You were just part of a process. Personalities, education, aggression, manipulation etc etc had nowt to do with it, but it was me making the decisions. You wouldn't like that would you Bob.
    Now, regarding me. You make 3 assumptions about me. 1. I drink a lot (although that might be just a game) 2. I come from a privileged (lefty background) (You're serious about that) 3. I must be damaged goods because I'm a Social worker (you're serious about that).
    The point here is back to the psychiatrist. You consider yourself so superior you're absolutely convinced you're right. I'm not going to get into a 4 Yorkshireman story of my childhood, it's enough to say that I know my story better than you, and you're wrong. Just like you're wrong about many of the other bullshit attributions you make about other people or sections of society. You won't believe that, you're focus will be in winning the argument because you want the power. You'll come back with something like "pseudo psychobabble bullshit", but we don't need me for this do we, you've already been sussed by a real psychiatrist.....what's more, you were so arrogant, and so convinced of your own superiority over him, you announced it to the world. QED.
    Here is another assumption that I am making about you........See half of these arguments that you are having with me and the others on this forum who don't conform to your cliched leftywankerist paradigms........you are actually standing in a mirror, having those arguments with a reflection of your own self.

The post you made of the two 'street preachers'. I would just keep walking past both those cünts, or cross the street to avoid them. You however, would stop and debate with either one of them. Incapable of simply dismissing their ranting lunacy and desperate to impose your cliched leftywankerist views on them. I bet you have done this loads of times Reg. Admit it!

As for the Psychiatric assessment. You weren't there, I was. It was like a really cheap employment psychometric test, where they tell you there are no right or wrong answers, it is all about finding the best role for you, so just answer honestly......yet when you take the test, the right and wrong answers are very apparent. It was questions like: "Do you often feel like you would like stove some cünts heed reet in?"

Your stich on this forum Reg, is as follows:

Someone makes some comment or airs a belief, that contravenes your cliched leftywankerist code. Then you jump into action trying to intellectually debunk them and 'help' them see the errors of their ways and come over to the leftywanker side of the force. When you inevitably fail, said person get's denounced as rightard, delusional, hatstand, etc.

In my eyes, this trait just makes you slot in perfectly to my 'stereotypical' image of a Social Worker type.

Anti-immigration sentiment was a primary driver of the working class 'Labour Heartland' pro Brexit vote.

Male nurses and hairdressers are more likely to be homosexual than males in other more traditional occupations.

Female rugby players are more likely to be dykes than females with more traditional interests.

Black students are likely to score lower than white students.

Jewish students are likely to score higher than white students.

Social workers are more likely to be unhinged cliched lefty wankers than people working in other more traditional roles.

All stereotypes, yet all measurably or demonstrably true!

10. #60 | 2111959
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

BobBobson
    Here is another assumption that I am making about you........See half of these arguments that you are having with me and the others on this forum who don't conform to your cliched leftywankerist paradigms........you are actually standing in a mirror, having those arguments with a reflection of your own self.

The post you made of the two 'street preachers'. I would just keep walking past both those cünts, or cross the street to avoid them. You however, would stop and debate with either one of them. Incapable of simply dismissing their ranting lunacy and desperate to impose your cliched leftywankerist views on them. I bet you have done this loads of times Reg. Admit it!

As for the Psychiatric assessment. You weren't there, I was. It was like a really cheap employment psychometric test, where they tell you there are no right or wrong answers, it is all about finding the best role for you, so just answer honestly......yet when you take the test, the right and wrong answers are very apparent. It was questions like: "Do you often feel like you would like stove some cünts heed reet in?"

Your stich on this forum Reg, is as follows:

Someone makes some comment or airs a belief, that contravenes your cliched leftywankerist code. Then you jump into action trying to intellectually debunk them and 'help' them see the errors of their ways and come over to the leftywanker side of the force. When you inevitably fail, said person get's denounced as rightard, delusional, hatstand, etc.

In my eyes, this trait just makes you slot in perfectly to my 'stereotypical' image of a Social Worker type.

Anti-immigration sentiment was a primary driver of the working class 'Labour Heartland' pro Brexit vote.

Male nurses and hairdressers are more likely to be homosexual than males in other more traditional occupations.

Female rugby players are more likely to be dykes than females with more traditional interests.

Black students are likely to score lower than white students.

Jewish students are likely to score higher than white students.

Social workers are more likely to be unhinged cliched lefty wankers than people working in other more traditional roles.

All stereotypes, yet all measurably or demonstrably true!
    LOL...you just failed again.

Thread Information