Labour "Heartlands"
Started by Reg Perrin, 14th April 2019 00:26 in Brexit Forum

1. #41 | 2111890
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Default Re: Labour "Heartlands"

Reg Perrin
    Do you think it's possible to privileged in a family of 12 children Bob?
    12 children!? Growing up in the 60's!?

What the fuck was wrong with your parents?

Sounds like the Arsehole Dales to me!

2. #42 | 2111891
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

BobBobson
    12 children!? Growing up in the 60's!?

What the fuck was wrong with your parents?

Sounds like the Arsehole Dales to me!
    Do you think it was possible to privileged in a family of 12?

3. #43 | 2111892
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

BobBobson
    None of them provided me with the least bit of positive input.
    I'm not surprised. Do you think it's their duty to big you up?

4. #44 | 2111893
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

You are the yang to Pasonstreets yin. Both fuckin hatstands who are convinced theirs is the one true way.

5. #45 | 2111900
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Reg Perrin
    Do you think it was possible to privileged in a family of 12?
    Is it possible to be absolutely rat arsed cünted on 3 bottles of voddy on a Sunday night, desperately trolling the internet, looking for a midnight fight?

Reg Perrin
    I'm not surprised. Do you think it's their duty to big you up?
    OK...let me break this down.

SW1 (drugs offence 1). Definite dyke. Always trying to apply lame text book catergorisations onto me. Got some words of advice from an older friend and just fed her the bullshit she wanted to hear, and got a reasonable social worker's report out of her, how I seen the error of my ways and was unlikely to offend in the future (I hadn't seen any error, and was still offending, BIG TIME).

SW2 (drugs offence 1). Male with chip on his shoulder. Seemed to feel threatened by me. Conducted interview like he was readying for a square go. Seemed like a really soft guy trying his best to act hard. Complained about him. Got someone else (SW3).

SW3 (drugs offence 1). Old lady in her 50's or even 60's. Drove a convertible MG. She was fine.

SW4 (assault offence 1) Fucking religious nutjob! Oh dear fucking me!

Psychiatrist 1 (assault offence 1) Fucking pompous brain dead twat. Ask me a series of really stupid questions one of which was "if I thought I was better than others?", to which I answered with a smile something like, "oh yes, I possess wisdom and knowledge beyond that of a mere mortal". Result:- Got labelled as having a 'Superiority Complex'. FUCKING HELLO!? IRONY? HUMOUR? And to think the shite this fucking retard writes in my file could determine my future? How much is he getting paid for selling this old rope?

SW5 (assault offence 1) Hot young chick not long out of uni or perhaps on placement. Couldn't really say much else about her. Maybe she was totally hat-stand...maybe not.

So out of the 6 Social Services professionals that were involved with me. 4 were less than the full shilling. That is a 66% chance of Social Worker being basically damaged goods.

So there you have it Reg. If you are a Social Worker, you were probably attracted to that job cos you yourself are damaged goods, and you are therefore probably out there, doing more harm than good. A fucking wage thief!

I conclude, that there is a 66% chance, of you being a complete fucking twat.
    Liked by: Lord Ponsonby, sphinx

6. #46 | 2111909
    BC Member
    Cyprus

APR

Plutonium
    You brought the subject up, answer yourself.
    ...and yet again, Pluto COMPLETELY misses the point...
    Plutonium

The antithesis of Gold.

I thought I was gold.Then I found out I was plutonium

#wack #ignorant #british #poser #loser
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...term=Plutonium

7. #47 | 2111918
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

BobBobson
    Is it possible to be absolutely rat arsed cünted on 3 bottles of voddy on a Sunday night, desperately trolling the internet, looking for a midnight fight?

SW1 (drugs offence 1). Definite dyke. Always trying to apply lame text book catergorisations onto me. Got some words of advice from an older friend and just fed her the bullshit she wanted to hear, and got a reasonable social worker's report out of her, how I seen the error of my ways and was unlikely to offend in the future (I hadn't seen any error, and was still offending, BIG TIME).

SW2 (drugs offence 1). Male with chip on his shoulder. Seemed to feel threatened by me. Conducted interview like he was readying for a square go. Seemed like a really soft guy trying his best to act hard. Complained about him. Got someone else (SW3).

SW3 (drugs offence 1). Old lady in her 50's or even 60's. Drove a convertible MG. She was fine.

Psychiatrist 1 (assault offence 1) Fucking pompous brain dead twat. Ask me a series of really stupid questions one of which was "if I thought I was better than others?", to which I answered with a smile something like, "oh yes, I possess wisdom and knowledge beyond that of a mere mortal". Result:- Got labelled as having a 'Superiority Complex'. FUCKING HELLO!? IRONY? HUMOUR? And to think the shite this fucking retard writes in my file could determine my future? How much is he getting paid for selling this old rope?

SW5 (assault offence 1) Hot young chick not long out of uni or perhaps on placement. Couldn't really say much else about her. Maybe she was totally hat-stand...maybe not.

So out of the 6 Social Services professionals that were involved with me. 4 were less than the full shilling. That is a 66% chance of Social Worker being basically damaged goods.

So there you have it Reg. If you are a Social Worker, you were probably attracted to that job cos you yourself are damaged goods, and you are therefore probably out there, doing more harm than good. A fucking wage thief!

I would imagine you would be a challenge to a lot of Social Workers, you're probably better educated than many of them. I'd say the psychiatrist was spot on. He saw you coming, had seen hundreds like you, knew the conclusion of his assessment before he'd even conducted it, couldn't be arsed with the game of power you wanted to lure him into and fucked you off with an outcome you didn't like.
    I met lots of people like you. In adoption you're not always dealing with low lifes and dossers, I did Adoption assessments on rich and powerful people. Some were emotionally articulate enough to know what my and therefore their agenda was going to be, many weren't. It was a game of power, I held the key to their future (in that they wanted a child). Many resented it so much they just got into a circular power game. They were usually alpha males, like you, who didn't want to be, effectively, in a subservient position to their Social worker. I'm not surprised at the range of workers you got, I'm sure it was over different teams and time spans, but the feedback in the office would be, we,ve got another one of "those" and the manager would try different types of Social worker until they got the right one. Maybe they never did, but it was them making the choices about that, whether you think you were in control or not. I'd have enjoyed having you. You'd have tried all this bullshit with me, I'd have indulged you a bit and then, without getting into a ruck with you, I'd gently remind you why I was there. You were just part of a process. Personalities, education, aggression, manipulation etc etc had nowt to do with it, but it was me making the decisions. You wouldn't like that would you Bob.
    Now, regarding me. You make 3 assumptions about me. 1. I drink a lot (although that might be just a game) 2. I come from a privileged (lefty background) (You're serious about that) 3. I must be damaged goods because I'm a Social worker (you're serious about that).
    The point here is back to the psychiatrist. You consider yourself so superior you're absolutely convinced you're right. I'm not going to get into a 4 Yorkshireman story of my childhood, it's enough to say that I know my story better than you, and you're wrong. Just like you're wrong about many of the other bullshit attributions you make about other people or sections of society. You won't believe that, you're focus will be in winning the argument because you want the power. You'll come back with something like "pseudo psychobabble bullshit", but we don't need me for this do we, you've already been sussed by a real psychiatrist.....what's more, you were so arrogant, and so convinced of your own superiority over him, you announced it to the world. QED.

8. #48 | 2111919
    Fat, old hippy

APR

BobBobson

Bob, I really like you but I don’t think it’s them, I think it’s you. In fact, there is a 100% chance of that.

9. #49 | 2111920
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

BTW...If I'd been your psychiatrist I'd add a rider that there may be room for a diagnosis of cognitive dissonance in that in reality there might be an aggressive individual with an inferiority complex who lacks confidence but has the intelligence and wherewithal to mask it very well. I might have thrown that in, on the other hand I might have thought this guy's such an arsehole I can't be bothered cutting him any slack.

10. #50 | 2111921
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

LadyLush
    Bob, I really like you but I don’t think it’s them, I think it’s you. In fact, there is a 100% chance of that.
    Yes....A good manager would have sent you in LL. And I really like Bob too.
    Liked by: LadyLush

Thread Information