Labour "Heartlands"
Started by Reg Perrin, 14th April 2019 00:26 in Brexit Forum

1. #31 | 2111873
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

Default Re: Labour "Heartlands"

BobBobson
    Immigration is what drove the working class Brexit vote, in the 'Labour Heartlands'. You may not like that fact, but a fact it is, non the less.
    I don't accept it. It played a part, as a scapegoat, but the reason behind that was the running down and deterioration of manufacturing and industrial towns and the sense of detachment from those running the show.

2. #32 | 2111875
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Reg Perrin
    Oh...she was speaking about you when she was advising about what drove women to become lesbians.!!!
    Not at all.......

........me n Shazza got on very well, but to me she was like a 'best mate', who I would sometimes shag....ooops! A guy can brush that shit off pretty easily. A female can't. A very socially intelligent girl, who through her work (and indeed own misfortunate experiences), was exposed to a whole side of humanity that we would rather not have to deal with. The human shadow in it's deepest darkest corners...........guess you have come across a lot of that in ur line of work as well......

.......what happened with me n Shazza, was that I met a girl (who I have now had a child with), who I had serious intentions about. She went apeshit off the rails, and was the one who was wanting to start fights with me and my gf, then before long, she comes home with 'Dave', a lumbering 6'5 giant of a man, who was a keen amateur boxer, and as it turned out, had a criminal record as long as his forearm full of violent crimes....oh yes, and she was never very honest with Dave about her relationship with me and what was going on 'at home'. All that Dave heard, was how little sweet innocent Shaz was being bullied by her male flatmate, who in his eyes, needed sorted out........things got very messy, very fast......

.......But if I met Shaz in the street today, I would glady go for a drink with her and most likely get on very well with her, just like we always did......had she not done her utmost to get me sent to prison, that is.

3. #33 | 2111877
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

BobBobson
    Not at all.......

........me n Shazza got on very well, but to me she was like a 'best mate', who I would sometimes shag....ooops! A guy can brush that shit off pretty easily. A female can't. A very socially intelligent girl, who through her work (and indeed own misfortunate experiences), was exposed to a whole side of humanity that we would rather not have to deal with. The human shadow in it's deepest darkest corners...........guess you have come across a lot of that in ur line of work as well......

.......what happened with me n Shazza, was that I met a girl (who I have now had a child with), who I had serious intentions about. She went apeshit off the rails, and was the one who was wanting to start fights with me and my gf, then before long, she comes home with 'Dave', a lumbering 6'5 giant of a man, who was a keen amateur boxer, and as it turned out, had a criminal record as long as his forearm full of violent crimes....oh yes, and she was never very honest with Dave about her relationship with me and what was going on 'at home'. All that Dave heard, was how little sweet innocent Shaz was being bullied by her male flatmate, who in his eyes, needed sorted out........things got very messy, very fast......

.......But if I met Shaz in the street today, I would glady go for a drink with her and most likely get on very well with her, just like we always did......had she not done her utmost to get me sent to prison, that is.
    Sounds like she had a habit of making pretty bad judgements Bob....

4. #34 | 2111878
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Reg Perrin
    Sounds like she had a habit of making pretty bad judgements Bob....
    A life full of externally imposed, and then self inflicted emotional train wrecks, is probably what made her good at what she did and gave her a level of empathy for people who I wouldn't pish on if they were on fire.

Typical Social Worker.

5. #35 | 2111880
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

BobBobson
    A life full of externally imposed, and then self inflicted emotional train wrecks, is probably what made her good at what she did and gave her a level of empathy for people who I wouldn't pish on if they were on fire.

Typical Social Worker.
    Nah....they tend to be liabilities. Over identifying and emotionally based decisions. The fact she's associating with a criminal with violent tendencies would/should probably get her struck off.

6. #36 | 2111881
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

The fact you stereotype Social Workers as such just reinforces how wrong you are....all the time....

7. #37 | 2111884
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Reg Perrin
    The fact you stereotype Social Workers as such just reinforces how wrong you are....all the time....
    Hmm....now let me see.

Given that I have been appointed criminal Social Workers myself, that a childhood friends step dad was a mealy mouthed body building, E dealing Social Worker (who ended up getting all his clients working for him) and have known Social Workers personally and known of a good few of them beyond that (friends of friends type of thing).....

......where do you think I am getting my 'stereotypical' images from?

Dykes. Poofs. Lefty Mental Cases. In general people with issues. Sometimes serious issues. I know off one social worker, who split with her abusive husband. She didn't turn into a lesbo or anything, but did fall in with an 'All Men Are Bastards' feminist group and then apparently, proceeded to imbue her new found values on her children, who at that time were a 10 year old girl and an 8 year old boy. I believe the girl is doing ok for herself. Owns a nice flat in Stockbridge, Edinburgh, where she works also as a Social Worker. The boy, Ally, hanged himself on Christmas Day, 1998. Last I knew, his mother still worked as a Social Worker with Perth & Kinross Council......in child protection, although she may be retired now. Everyone who ever met her or knows her thinks she is fucking mental.....always stoned as well.

8. #38 | 2111885
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

BobBobson
    ......where do you think I am getting my 'stereotypical' images from?
    Your unfortunate and unrepresentative life experiences, by the sound of it. Bob, do you realise that the picture you paint of yourself, and of all the people you seem to meet, is Arsehole country? The fact you so vehemently portray this as representative shows what an impressionable arsehole you are. For instance...I know hundreds of Social Workers, dozens personally. None of them would come near your personification of them. You're an arsehole for locating the ones you do, and you're an arsehole for thinking they represent the norm. In short, you're an arsehole, otherwise known as Hatstand.

9. #39 | 2111888
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Reg Perrin
    Your unfortunate and unrepresentative life experiences, by the sound of it. Bob, do you realise that the picture you paint of yourself, and of all the people you seem to meet, is Arsehole country? The fact you so vehemently portray this as representative shows what an impressionable arsehole you are. For instance...I know hundreds of Social Workers, dozens personally. None of them would come near your personification of them. You're an arsehole for locating the ones you do, and you're an arsehole for thinking they represent the norm. In short, you're an arsehole, otherwise known as Hatstand.
    ....and your a fucking deluded lefty twat from a relatively privileged background who will denounce and ridicule any member of the prole class who you in theory 'care' so much about, who dares stand up and honestly describe their personal experiences and views on certain matters, if it doesn't fit with your cliched lefty wanker fantasyland paradigms, that you lifted out of the 1982 edition of Elementary Leftywankerism 101A.

The things I have described about myself or people I have known in this thread, clearly aren't standard events. They are at the extreme end of the scale, but also entirely accurate. For you, a Social Worker, to then ridicule it all as 'Arseholeland', says a lot about what you are really all about, and simply adds to my already firmly entrenched notions of the 'typical social worker'.

I am sure that not every social worker out there has been partially responsible for driving their own child to kill himself, but having given the matter a little thought and reminiscence, I can say that off all the Social Workers that I have personally come into contact with, through both a drugs conviction, and then an assault conviction......the majority of them, just weren't quite right in the head. None of them provided me with the least bit of positive input. I felt I had to work around them, not work with them.........which leads to the question, what the fuck are they being paid to actually do?

Glad I consistently under report my taxes! Fuck paying for that shower of useless lefty parasitic fuck ups sponging a premium wage and big fuck off pension out the system.

10. #40 | 2111889
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

BobBobson
    and your a fucking deluded lefty twat from a relatively privileged background
    Do you think it's possible to privileged in a family of 12 children Bob?

Thread Information