Russiagate: A Conspiracy theory.
Started by Okami Itto, 30th March 2019 09:21 in Crimes, Mysteries & Conspiracies

1. #1 | 2109347
    Lone Wolf & Cub

MAR

Default Russiagate: A Conspiracy theory.

<font color="#555555"><span style="font-family: Lora">

On November 8, 2016, Vladimir Putin won the US presidential election by getting his Manchurian Candidate, Доналд Трумп, into the White House as the crowning achievement of a decades-long plan to use pee tape kompromat and real estate deals that never happened to get a reality TV star installed in the Oval Office.

12-D chess master Putin then used that mind-controlled puppet to increase sanctions on Russia, expel dozens of Russian diplomats, sell arms to Ukraine, withdraw from the INF treaty, build up NATO troops on the Russian border, stage a coup in Venezuela, and generally make life worse for Russia as part of his grand scheme to enable the rise of a new Russian Empire.
    Mind-controlling the US public with hundreds of dollars of Facebook Jesus memes, this modern-day Czar carefully rigged the election by (not) hacking into any voting systems and by (not) hacking into the DNC servers, revealing that the DNC had rigged the election against and in favour of knew what to do.
    And Saint Mueller was on the job commanding an army of 40 agents, 2,800 subpoenas, 500 search warrants, 500 witnesses 230 communication records and a partridge in a pear tree, so we all knew that.
    The media admitted that the story was, but that’s OK because we’re living in a post-truth world and democracy dies in darkness.
    The intelligence agencies admitted they , but that’s OK because it’s “only for a good cause.”
    The #Resistance spent years supporting disgraced attorneys, deranged liars and anyone else who would support their narrative, but that’s OK because votes only count when your candidate wins.
    And after two years of investigation, Mueller delivered a report that brought some but that’s OK because everyone knows Trump is a Russian agent anyway, so who needs that stupid Mueller guy?
    And now President Putin and his orange cheeto puppet are laughing all the way to the brink of nuclear war in the Cold War 2.0 cheered on by the neo-neocons and their neolib friends and made possible by a neo-mccarthyist purge of dissenting voices.
    This is the official story of Russiagate as brought to you by the MSM that delivered the hard truths on weapons of mass destruction[/URL] and black holes.
    If you doubt any part of this story you are a no good, dirty, treasonous, alt-right Russian bot troll who deserves to be censored from the internet forever.
    If you love truth, sunshine, ice cream, rainbows, kitty cats and the 4th of July then you will never question any part of this story.
    EVER.
    This message has been brought to you by the Friends of the DNC, MSMBS, The Rachel Maddow Retirement Fund, Clinton For 2020 and the CIA.
    And remember, Ignorance Is Strength!
    The more laws, the less justice- Marcus Tullius Cicero.
    Liked by: BobBobson

2. #2 | 2110474
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Default Re: Russiagate: A Conspiracy theory.

Wonder what cocksuckers on this forum bought and propagated the whole "Trump is working for Putin" bullshit back around the time of the US election, and indeed for months after?

Reg Perrin......probably...
    Fork Me........probably...
    Kino.......almost certainly
    Chris Mitchell....highly likely.
    parsonstreet......almost certainly
    Plutonium.....an absolute 100% Yes.....this guy believes everything his 'bosses' tell him.

cockwads the lot of ye!
    Liked by: Bill. MC, Lord Ponsonby

3. #3 | 2110498
    Love, love, love

APR

Fred did.... and still does.

The many arrests a convictions sort of prove it.
    Always remember to be kind, bright, and happy

4. #4 | 2110508
    Independent
    United Kingdom

APR

Falsely attributing garbage to officialdom merely serves to draw further attention to the fact that it is garbage.
    YOU LOST. Deal with it

5. #5 | 2110630
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

APR

Trump reminds me of "teflon Tony" ... nothing sticks to him despite the number of his associates who have been convicted.

6. #6 | 2112894
    Lone Wolf & Cub

APR

The Mueller Report (1000 redactions) has been released and he's crushed the pillars of the conspiracy theory but if you're one of the ones that thinks that collusion is hidden behind the black squares then I think you'd better read the following.

“As soon as news broke that Trump had been elected President, Russian government officials and prominent Russian businessmen began trying to make inroads into the new Administration... They appeared not to have preexisting contacts and struggled to connect with senior officials around the President-Elect.”

Now we have to believe that Putin is a fucking idiot and Trumps idiot son is the criminal genius.
    The more laws, the less justice- Marcus Tullius Cicero.

7. #7 | 2113236
    Memnoch Worshipper
    Isle of Man

APR

I think that they should go back to counting the Ballots Manually like they did from 1776 to 2000.

Computer Counted Votes can be Hacked and Computer Glitched.

3X3
    The More People I Have Known,
    The More I Loved My TwoWhiteSocks.

8. #8 | 2113237
    Memnoch Worshipper
    Isle of Man

APR

2000 was the Election that had Computerized Voting which allowed George Bush Jnr to get in for his First Term in which he made so many Screw Ups.

3X3
    The More People I Have Known,
    The More I Loved My TwoWhiteSocks.

Thread Information