The religion of peace?
Started by bill jarvis, 14th March 2019 15:32 in News & Current Affairs

1. #1 | 2107612
    Official Forker the Porker
    stalker
    Pakistan

MAR

Default The religion of peace?

"Islam is a religion of peace – Really David Cameron?

‘Islam is a religion of peace’ from the lips of David Cameron when reacting to the murder of British citizen David Haines. What? A religion of peace? Really? Where did he get that idea?

Why is it that educated leaders of the free world deem it necessary to perpetuate this lie? It would not be surprising coming from a Muslim cleric or Imam, but from the UK Prime Minister? Why defend the religion when its followers are attacking everything you stand for? This seems absurd to me. It is political cowardice, in my view. There was no need to make this claim, just as there was no need to state the obvious, Islam is a Violent religion.

Based on the evidence (and there is a lot of evidence), Islam is a religion of violence, intimidation, subjugation and the surrender of intellect.

The movement called ‘Islamic State’ is committing these atrocities in the name of Islam; Sharia is a law of violence & intimidation.

Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale killed Lee Rigby in cold blood in the name of Allah, on British soil.

The atrocities are countless, the evidence of a peaceful Islam is nowhere to be seen… not one shred of reliable evidence.

Why are there no protest marches to parliament by the Muslim community, no calls to shut down embassies, no condemnation by the Muslim clerics? This is because they know that this is what you should expect from this religion. And so does David Cameron, and yet he defends Islam.

It is Stockholm syndrome on a global scale.

Maybe we should draw a cartoon of Mohamed beheading infidels, now that would be offensive and worth a march on parliament and maybe a few murders to appease Allah!"

https://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Isla...meron-20140915
    Rees Mogg for PM

2. #2 | 2107618
    BC Member
    England

MAR

Default Re: The religion of peace?

What makes me laugh is that The Muslims have a small stall in the city centre 'Muslims against terrorism' is on their banner, feeling guilty for the handful of people who kill in the name of Islam, why the hell should they, proper Muslims be feeling the guilt? I can understand it though to some extent, as Christians must be responsible for millions of deaths, makes me ashamed to call myself a Christian when we are contantly destroying people.

You and I are (most of us anyway) are definitely not members of a peaceful religion, it is time we woke up to reality
    Corbyn, Corbyn, Corbyn, Corbyn!!!

3. #3 | 2107629
    Hammond and May out
    England

MAR

wishingwell
    What makes me laugh is that The Muslims have a small stall in the city centre 'Muslims against terrorism' is on their banner, feeling guilty for the handful of people who kill in the name of Islam, why the hell should they, proper Muslims be feeling the guilt? I can understand it though to some extent, as Christians must be responsible for millions of deaths, makes me ashamed to call myself a Christian when we are contantly destroying people.

You and I are (most of us anyway) are definitely not members of a peaceful religion, it is time we woke up to reality
    Do you also pillory your mother?
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

4. #4 | 2107630
    Love, love, love

MAR

Good Muslims don't feel guilty about terrorists that kill in the name of Islam, good Muslims get angry at them, not just because of the obvious murder and all the misery they cause, but also because they make people think Islam is bad.
    It is every Muslims' duty to be true, kind, and welcoming, but terrorist fools make Islam look bad.
    All true Muslims denounce terrorists, they condemn their actions, and they really want to see an end to the crackpot behaviour that bunch of misguided idiots get up to.
    Always remember to be kind, bright, and happy
    Liked by: Plutonium

5. #5 | 2107631
    Love, love, love

MAR

Seriously, if that bunch of nutters want to fight for Islam, they should gather all the money used for bombs and guns, then go on disaster relief missions, feed the homeless, or anything else that helps people in need.
    Liked by: Fork Me, sphinx

6. #6 | 2107643
    Love, love, love

MAR

New zealand - Christianity, the religion of peace?

7. #7 | 2107690
    Official Forker the Porker
    stalker
    Pakistan

MAR

Nice Fred
    I would struggle to think of any religion that is, or has been permanently peaceful.
    As an agnostic I think religion is all a load of nonsense. and we're better off without it.
    Rees Mogg for PM
    Liked by: Joe 90

8. #8 | 2107711
    BC Member
    England

MAR

Usaually people who twist the word of God that cause the problems.
    Liked by: TheDruid 3X3

9. #9 | 2107739
    BC Member

MAR

Nice Fred
    Were the shootings in NZ carried out in the name of Christianity?

10. #10 | 2107827
    BC Member
    England

MAR

I would like to know why they specifically targeted Muslims if they had no religious leanings or agenda.

Thread Information