Death toll in Philippines climbs due to measles
Started by Chris Mitchell, 11th February 2019 23:49 in News & Current Affairs

1. #1 | 2104224
    Fluffed out
    England

FEB

Default Death toll in Philippines climbs due to measles

Kids dying because their parents wouldn't get them vaccinated. So, anti-vaxxers - how are you going to spin this one? "Well, at least they won't get autism now they're dead!"

https://www.iol.co.za/news/world/dea...pines-19240774

2. #2 | 2104384
    here
    Wales

FEB

Default Re: Death toll in Philippines climbs due to measles

I wasn't vaccinated as a child but maybe Ironically, last year I was diagnosed with autism.

My mother had my oldest sister and brother vaccinated and then my second sister but my second sister became very drowsy after hers so it worried my mother.

She had also seen a popular story in the media at the time where a mother was suing the hospital after her son became paralyzed after vaccination.

I did get mumps as a child and there is a cute picture of me with it in a photo album. Later on I had an elbow injury and got tetanus so I had a tetanus injection.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..
    Liked by: sphinx

3. #3 | 2104385
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

FEB

We eradicated tb in this country by vaccination. Then it began to appear again. We're not allowed to say who brought it here.

4. #4 | 2104407
    Love, love, love

FEB

Lord Ponsonby
    We eradicated tb in this country by vaccination. Then it began to appear again. We're not allowed to say who brought it here.
    The idiot that started the 1993 scare is the guilty party, him and all parents stupid enough to believe him.
    Always remember to be kind, bright, and happy

5. #5 | 2104443
    here
    Wales

FEB

Pharmacological drugs cause far more deaths than any illegal drugs. Is a sobering fact.

This site keeps track of the number of deaths caused by hospital treatment and pharmaceuticals since 2000.

http://pharmadeathclock.com/

Florence Nightingales hospital was notorious for being a death trap as opposed to people treated on the battlefield by the likes of Mary Seacole.

One valid claim is that the reduction in infant mortality is down to better sewage systems and sanitation and better nutrition as opposed to medical intervention.

I know personally people who had adverse reactions to medication including my mother who started to become senile and falling to sleep excessively on statins and when she stopped them this decline stopped completely.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

6. #6 | 2104460
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

FEB

parsonstreet
    Pharmacological drugs cause far more deaths than any illegal drugs. Is a sobering fact.
    MAY MUST RESIGN

7. #7 | 2104483
    Love, love, love

FEB

parsonstreet
    Sick people sometimes die - What a shocking new story

So, how many lives do these drugs save?
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell

8. #8 | 2104484
    Love, love, love

FEB

Lord Ponsonby
    Yo realise Andrew Wakefield started the MMR scare because he was marketing a new measles drugs, so this British doctor is the one you should be blaming.
    He wasn't a foreigner or a Muslim so you might want to ask the site's admin to edit your post in case people reading it think you're a moronic pillock without a clue, and you wouldn't want that, would you?

9. #9 | 2104486
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

FEB

Nice Fred
    Yo realise Andrew Wakefield started the MMR scare because he was marketing a new measles drugs, so this British doctor is the one you should be blaming.
    He wasn't a foreigner or a Muslim so you might want to ask the site's admin to edit your post in case people reading it think you're a moronic pillock without a clue, and you wouldn't want that, would you?
    Perhaps you should read the post you quoted again, it has the letters "T" and "B" in it which indicates Tuberculosis.

10. #10 | 2104490
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

FEB

Nice Fred
    I suggest you read the post again because it refers to TB vaccination which has nothing whatsoever to do with the MMR scare. Not that I'd expect a dragged up poorly educated insignificant piece of excrement like yourself to have the mental capacity to differentiate between the two.

Thread Information