Manchester police clampdown on parking
Started by Scrotnig, 11th February 2019 20:37 in News & Current Affairs

1. #1 | 2104203
    BC Member
    BC Team

FEB

Thumbs down Manchester police clampdown on parking

Police in Manchester have been publicising a big clampdown on parking, whereby they have actually been towing vehicles away.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...arked-15810362

All well and good. Illegal parking is a bloody nuisance at the best of times.

However, I must have missed the announcement of a similar clampdown on burglars, muggers and rapists in Manchester. You see, Manchester is one of the most crime ridden cities in England, and police resources are at an all time low thanks to government cuts. So I cannot imagine the police in Manchester would focus on such trivial, minor crimes while ignoring much more serious stuff, can you?
    Climate change is NOT an emergency
    Liked by: sphinx

2. #2 | 2104208
    The common sense poster

FEB

Default Re: Manchester police clampdown on parking

Bring in the army (with weapons) to sort out that lot.
    The shoot on sight policy would save money on lawyers and help prison overcrowding problems.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.
    Liked by: Bill. MC, Luna, Scrotnig, sphinx

3. #3 | 2104215
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

FEB

Scrotnig
    Police in Manchester have been publicising a big clampdown on parking, whereby they have actually been towing vehicles away.

However, I must have missed the announcement of a similar clampdown on burglars, muggers and rapists in Manchester. You see, Manchester is one of the most crime ridden cities in England, and police resources are at an all time low thanks to government cuts. So I cannot imagine the police in Manchester would focus on such trivial, minor crimes while ignoring much more serious stuff, can you?
    It is an easy option for them and which justifies their employment.
    Liked by: Luna, Scrotnig

4. #4 | 2104216
    Hammond and May out
    England

FEB

Scrotnig

No! Another thing,it is as well Mr Mitchell does not live there, remove his wheels and he's knackered...with such short legs.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!
    Liked by: Scrotnig

5. #5 | 2104221
    Fluffed out
    England

FEB

It's ridiculous. People should be allowed to park wherever they want, for as long as they want. If that messes up the ability of someone else to park because someone got there first, well fuck 'em.

In fact, while we're at it, as long as murders and muggings still happen, why not take the police off other crimes too? If Scrot wants to nick his week's shopping from the local corner shop, let him. If it puts them out of business, there will be plenty of other shops to rob.

6. #6 | 2104231
    Hammond and May out
    England

FEB

Chris Mitchell
    It's ridiculous. People should be allowed to park wherever they want, for as long as they want. If that messes up the ability of someone else to park because someone got there first, well fuck 'em.

In fact, while we're at it, as long as murders and muggings still happen, why not take the police off other crimes too? If Scrot wants to nick his week's shopping from the local corner shop, let him. If it puts them out of business, there will be plenty of other shops to rob.
    You and Scrot would make a successful shoplifting team, if he got between you and several cameras you could rob with impunity.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

7. #7 | 2104237
    The common sense poster

FEB

As far as drug dealers go, It'm with Duterte.
    Just shoot them like dogs in the street.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

8. #8 | 2104252
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

FEB

Nice Fred
    As far as drug dealers go, It'm with Duterte.
    Just shoot them like dogs in the street.
    That is OK just so long as they shoot the ones who sell heroin or other dangerous drugs, but leave the weed, mushies and acid sellers alone.

Thread Information