Started by sphinx, 11th February 2019 15:50 in Talk & Chat

1. #1 | 2104157
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

FEB

Default Fatbergs.

A MAN has discovered a six-foot long fatberg staring back at him in the mirror.

Martin Bishop, 36, came across the the 1.8m long mass of fat, oil, Deliveroos and Mars Bars around 7.45 this morning.

He said: “I came out of the shower put a towel around my waist and there it was right there in the mirror. I swear it wasn’t there before, it just came from nowhere.”

However, unlike other fatbergs, which are caused by the inappropriate disposal of insoluble items down sewage pipes, this one has been caused by Bishop being a lazy fucker who eats like a human waste disposal unit.

here
    MAY MUST RESIGN

2. #2 | 2104201
    BC Member
    BC Team

FEB

Default Re: Fatbergs.

sphinx
    A MAN has discovered a six-foot long fatberg staring back at him in the mirror.

Martin Bishop, 36, came across the the 1.8m long mass of fat, oil, Deliveroos and Mars Bars around 7.45 this morning.

He said: “I came out of the shower put a towel around my waist and there it was right there in the mirror. I swear it wasn’t there before, it just came from nowhere.”

However, unlike other fatbergs, which are caused by the inappropriate disposal of insoluble items down sewage pipes, this one has been caused by Bishop being a lazy fucker who eats like a human waste disposal unit.

here
    This happened to Forker once as well. True story!
    Liked by: sphinx

3. #3 | 2104211
    Love, love, love

FEB

Default Re: Fatbergs.

Thank Allah there are no photos in the link

Thread Information