Religion Vs. LGBT
Started by Nice Fred, 2nd February 2019 22:42 in Religion & Philosophy

View Poll Results: Should poofs teach little kids about shit stabbing?

Voters
6. You need to be a member of BC to vote on this poll. JOIN NOW - IT'S FREE!
  • Yes - Poofs should be allowed to pervert children

0 0%
  • No, get real and stop this idiocy

5 83.33%
  • No, toss the poof off the nearest roof

0 0%
  • Yes. I'm a French poof so this is normal for me.

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. #101 | 2104176
    Lone Wolf & Cub

FEB

Default Re: Religion Vs. LGBT

Nice Fred
    History. In 1275, the first age of consent was set in England, at age 12 (Westminster 1 statute). In 1875, the Offences Against the Person Act raised the age to 13 in Great Britain and Ireland, and ten years later the Criminal Law Amendment Act of 1885 raised it to 16.
    I heard that when they raised the age to thirteen there was uproar in the House of Lords.

Fucking perverts every one of them.
    The more laws, the less justice- Marcus Tullius Cicero.
    Liked by: Bill. MC

2. #102 | 2104179
    Lone Wolf & Cub

FEB

Nice Fred
    As it's well documented richer English men bought very young virgins for sex in order to avoid VD, will everyone here join me in condemning the whole English population because morals in their country 200 years ago were not as they are today?

I await reaction from the very silly, hate filled poster/sock puppet here.
    You condemn them for being morally inferior, as I already have earlier in the thread, yet you won't do the same for the man that married a six year old and had sex with her when she was nine.

Why not?
    Liked by: sphinx

3. #103 | 2104197
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

FEB

Scrotnig
    in that standards were different in the past, and even more different the further back you go. It isn't right to judge people of a particular time by today's standards. Just as it wouldn't be right for people in the far future to judge us by the standards of the far future.
    You mean like it being OK for old rock stars to shag under age teenage girls during the 60s and 70s?

4. #104 | 2104198
    BC Member
    BC Team

FEB

Bill. MC
    You mean like it being OK for old rock stars to shag under age teenage girls during the 60s and 70s?
    Yes, sort of like that.
    Climate change is NOT an emergency
    Liked by: Bill. MC

5. #105 | 2104250
    Lone Wolf & Cub

FEB

He's fled his own troll thread.

Did you watch him squirm? He dug himself a fair few holes here.

The hypocrisy of the religious knows no bounds. He even played the hate card, 'your so full of hate (in my disgusting troll thread)'.

You could almost hear the crinkling sound of his balls shrinking. And before any snowflakes start falling let me remind you that Islamists have been throwing homosexuals off of tall buildings for years now.

This arse caning was brought to you by Lone Wolf Productions, in association with logic, reason, human decency and...

Okay, there actually is a take-out here- a moral to the story.

Next time you accuse someone of grooming six year olds for paedophile sex make sure that you don't religiously praise a man that actually did groom a six year old for paedophile sex.

6. #106 | 2104302
    The common sense poster

FEB

Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

7. #107 | 2104303
    The common sense poster

FEB

Those who would insult the prophet must now prove she was yet to become a woman but the standard of the times, the same standard used in the UK up to a couple of hundred years ago, the standard, I assume, one hate filled poster applies to all English people .... or maybe not because that's a detail such people try to skip over.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

8. #108 | 2104305
    Fluffed out
    England

FEB

Nice Fred
    Those who would insult the prophet must now prove she was yet to become a woman but the standard of the times, the same standard used in the UK up to a couple of hundred years ago, the standard, I assume, one hate filled poster applies to all English people .... or maybe not because that's a detail such people try to skip over.
    The difference is that most British people today would say that the practice of marrying off 12 year old girls was a bad thing, and that while one might admire, say, Edmund Tudor for his military prowess, we'd still say he was wrong for marrying and impregnating the 12-year old Margaret Beaufort.

So, by the same token, would you say that Muhammed did a lot of things that you admire, but that he was nevertheless wrong in marrying a young girl?

9. #109 | 2104310
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

FEB

Nice Fred
    Mohammed aside, it is an interesting dilemma isn't it. I recently thought I'd read King Solomons Mines again having really enjoyed it as a kid. I couldn't really get past the animal cruelty and white superiority of Rider Haggard as evidenced in the first chapter. This was despite me understanding that he was "a man of his time". The issue of slavery is another thing. I find it hard to believe that any intelligent person would not find the treatment of other human beings unacceptable no matter how far it is "the norm" for the time, culture and society of the day. However, we are watching right now, in our own Western culture the type of demagogues and populism that can warp previously held norms and make it possible for the pack mentality of humans to accept enthusiastically what was previously taboo.

10. #110 | 2104316
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

FEB

Nice Fred
    History. In 1275, the first age of consent was set in England, at age 12 (Westminster 1 statute). In 1875, the Offences Against the Person Act raised the age to 13 in Great Britain and Ireland, and ten years later the Criminal Law Amendment Act of 1885 raised it to 16.
    Isn't Google wonderful?
    JOHNSON OUT - "Elected" by 0.14% of the population

Free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Stand up to cyber bullying

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...erbullying.htm

Thread Information