FAO Scrotnig - Etiquette at McDonalds
Started by Chris Mitchell, 31st January 2019 09:53 in Talk & Chat

1. #11 | 2102937
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

JAN

Default Re: FAO Scrotnig - Etiquette at McDonalds

That's very old, I remember Mem putting in his sig "don't make me assume my ultimate form!"
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell

2. #12 | 2102940
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

JAN

Chris Mitchell
    OMG! Four TONNES of meat!!!

What would worry me is how the hell did he make sure it was properly cooked all the way through?
    Calm down.

3. #13 | 2102941
    Fluffed out
    England

JAN

Dordie
    I don't eat the muck.
    Nor do I. Food inspectors found that quite a high percentage of kebab shops in this country sell meat that's been stuck on that rotating thing at too low a temperature all day, and can make you quite sick. Of course, most people buying a kebab after 10 pints who then throw up assume it's the drink that made them vomit.
    Liked by: sphinx

4. #14 | 2102942
    Fluffed out
    England

JAN

I'm sure you gobble down any meat that comes your way, but some of us are more selective.

5. #15 | 2102949
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

JAN

I have never eaten a Kebab....nor fancied doing so.
    Never been to a MacDonalds either.

It seems that I have not missed out on anything.
    Liked by: Dordie, Luna

6. #16 | 2102951
    BC Member
    England

JAN

sphinx
    I have never eaten a Kebab....nor fancied doing so.
    Never been to a MacDonalds either.

It seems that I have not missed out on anything.
    Hear hear.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!
    Liked by: sphinx

7. #17 | 2102955
    BC Member
    BC Team

JAN

Chris Mitchell
    Nor do I. Food inspectors found that quite a high percentage of kebab shops in this country sell meat that's been stuck on that rotating thing at too low a temperature all day, and can make you quite sick. Of course, most people buying a kebab after 10 pints who then throw up assume it's the drink that made them vomit.
    The meat on the rotating thing is doner meat, which I'd never eat partly for the reasons stated. Especially as when it's quiet they turn the heat off and just leave it sat there! Lethal. Also you don't know what's in them. Not for nothing was going for a kebab referred to as 'going for an Alsatian' when I was younger.

I go to reasonably decent kebab houses that sell proper kebabs such as shish and other types. Actual cubes of meat on a skewer, often with other stuff like pieces of pepper and onion. Obviously these are about three times as expensive as doner meat but from a decent kebab house they are great, and depending on what you put on them, reasonably healthy.
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell

8. #18 | 2102984
    Fluffed out
    England

JAN

Scrotnig
    The meat on the rotating thing is doner meat, which I'd never eat partly for the reasons stated. Especially as when it's quiet they turn the heat off and just leave it sat there! Lethal. Also you don't know what's in them. Not for nothing was going for a kebab referred to as 'going for an Alsatian' when I was younger.

I go to reasonably decent kebab houses that sell proper kebabs such as shish and other types. Actual cubes of meat on a skewer, often with other stuff like pieces of pepper and onion. Obviously these are about three times as expensive as doner meat but from a decent kebab house they are great, and depending on what you put on them, reasonably healthy.
    Definitely!
    Liked by: Luna

9. #19 | 2102999
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JAN

Get a grip you big drama queen. If they were lethal they wouldn't be sold. I've eaten kebabs for years, and in a lot of countries less hygenic than the UK. I seem to still be alive.

How many kebabs do you think are sold in the UK on a single Saturday night? How many people do you think die from them?

On a more serious note. I worked for many years in a microbioligy lab that was also the Public Health Lab for the area, which also meant that we got the semi-confidential (in that it was only circulated to those with a need to know) publication that came out weekly with all the outbreak and food posining degtails for all of Enlgand and Wales. I can tell yopu now that 5 star hotels and ice cream trucks caused more food poisoning outbreaks than anything. For all the horror stories and popular shows you see, there were hardly any outbreaks from kebab shops, but loads from expensive hotels (usually from fresh mayonnaise).
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

10. #20 | 2103000
    BC Member
    BC Team

JAN

Fork Me
    Get a grip you big drama queen. If they were lethal they wouldn't be sold. I've eaten kebabs for years, and in a lot of countries less hygenic than the UK. I seem to still be alive.
    What's "lethal" is them being heated up and then having the heat turned off and being allowed to cool down through the 'danger zone' for harmful bacteria growth. And yes of course it can kill in the right circumstances.

Thread Information