Started by Scrotnig, 12th January 2019 09:05 in Talk & Chat

1. #11 | 2100610
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JAN

Default Re: BC's guide to What Happens at a Referendum

Scrotnig
    That wasn't part of the deal,
    Which part of the word "advisory" are you failing to understand?

There WAS no deal.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

2. #12 | 2100611
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JAN

Lord Ponsonby
    Fork me stands a good chance of being booted out of Cyprus.
    Actually I don't. I have permanent residence.

But the fact that you seem to think it would be good if I was just demonstarates that I'm correct about rightard politics. It's all about self. All you care about is what YOU want and fuck everybody else.

Rightards the world over, including Scrot, are all the same on that, and the really funny thing is that you actually prove it while thinking you're being clever.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

3. #13 | 2100612
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JAN

Fork Me
    Which part of the word "advisory" are you failing to understand?

There WAS no deal.
    Stop bulling Scrotnig and stop being such a bawbag.

4. #14 | 2100613
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

JAN

Fork Me
    Actually I don't. I have permanent residence.
    I doesn't matter. Life could still be made very difficult for you after our withdrawal. This is all you are bothered about, yourself. Your constant whingeing has nothing to do with your nieces or the future prosperity of the UK. You are a self absorbed arsehole.

5. #15 | 2100614
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JAN

Lord Ponsonby
    I doesn't matter.
    Actually it does.

The rest of your post just confirms what I already said. It's pure projection, as a rightard you're describing how YOU come to political viewpoints.

Brexit will affect me personally hardly at all, my Cypriot citizenship has been applied for and is pretty much a formality. I'll still have an EU passport AND a UK one. It wil, however, affect a lot of people I care about, and a country I care about (the UK) a great deal, and yes, I care about that. The wellbeing of the UK is FAR more oimportant to me than the silly notions of rightards.

Brexit is falling apart at the seams, and yes, I'm happy about that for the simple reason that I think that it will be very bad for the UK if it happems. May's deal would be a disaster for the UK, no deal would be even more of a disaster. THAT'S what I care about, and no silly rightard posturing, from you, Scrotnig or anyone else changes that.

6. #16 | 2100616
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

JAN

Fork Me
    Actually it does.

The rest of your post just confirms what I already said. It's pure projection, as a rightard you're describing how YOU come to political viewpoints.

Brexit will affect me personally hardly at all, my Cypriot citizenship has been applied for and is pretty much a formality. I'll still have an EU passport AND a UK one. It wil, however, affect a lot of people I care about, and a country I care about (the UK) a great deal, and yes, I care about that. The wellbeing of the UK is FAR more oimportant to me than the silly notions of rightards.

Brexit is falling apart at the seams, and yes, I'm happy about that for the simple reason that I think that it will be very bad for the UK if it happems. May's deal would be a disaster for the UK, no deal would be even more of a disaster. THAT'S what I care about, and no silly rightard posturing, from you, Scrotnig or anyone else changes that.

Don't worry about us, we'll be just fine when we are not forced to contribute towards the bale out of corrupt banana republics like Cyprus. It wasn't that long ago that your bank's ran out of money before being propped up with EU money and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again.

The entire EU project is doomed to fail.
    Liked by: sphinx

7. #17 | 2100617
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JAN

Lord Ponsonby
    Don't worry about us.
    Ironically, I AM worried about you, which is WHY I want Brexit to fail.

HTH

8. #18 | 2100618
    The second referendum just
    happened - Escape won big
    style

JAN

Lord Ponsonby
    Fork me stands a good chance of being booted out of Cyprus.
    No hope, they need the ballast to stop the island tipping over
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

9. #19 | 2100619
    BC Member
    BC Team

JAN

Fork Me STILL thinks the referendum result should be overturned.

10. #20 | 2100620
    The second referendum just
    happened - Escape won big
    style

JAN

Scrotnig
    Fork Me STILL thinks the referendum result should be overturned.

https://media.giphy.com/media/PYEGoZXABBMuk/giphy.gif
    Why are the political left so against democracy?
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

Thread Information