37,000-a-year Westminster School - what a waste because they managed to...
Started by Nice Fred, 12th January 2019 02:07 in News & Current Affairs

1. #21 | 2100927
    here
    Wales

JAN

Default Re: 37,000-a-year Westminster School - what a waste because they managed to teach...

The drugs war in Mexico exists because drugs are illegal. The country also has endemic corruption

Cigarettes and alcohol causes thousands of deaths each year but they are legal so there is not a war against people selling them.

Surely people that are buying drugs are responsible for the Mexican drug war because if there was not a Demand for drugs there wold be no Drug dealers. I personally do not do illegal drugs because I do not want to support criminal activity.

You can't hold one isolated dealer responsible for every drug death or the whole trade. Your morality is inconsistent anyway and you are simply grandstanding on this issue.

There are lots of issues involved in drug taking and drug production the drug dealer is a small player easily replaced.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..
    Liked by: sphinx

2. #22 | 2100928
    here
    Wales

JAN

Default Re: 37,000-a-year Westminster School - what a waste because they managed to teach...

Nice Fred
    It's a stupid point - To follow on from your idiotic attempt at deflection, most guns are never used to shoot at anyone.
    You said "They sell death for profit" this is simply not true statistically and is far more true for the weapons industry. And then there is the cigarette industry which in your country targets children.

Drug dealers are unlikely to want their clients to die because they want to be able to keep selling to them.

The intention for a gun is to either shoot an animal or person. People do hoard guns and just do target practice but historically weapons were made to main and kill. You can see the toll guns take on america through shootings including suicides because they are easily available.

Drug addicts will abuse anything including alcohol and prescription drugs. Prescription medication is the biggest source of drug deaths.

I don't see any reason why you should want to flog imprison and kill people unless you are a just a brainless sadist.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..
    Liked by: sphinx

3. #23 | 2100945
    The second referendum just
    happened - Escape won big
    style

JAN

parsonstreet
    and is far more true for the weapons industry
    Pointless deflection - tell us why death dealing drug pushers are good, not try to excuse them with crap arguments.
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

4. #24 | 2100947
    style

JAN

parsonstreet
    Surely people that are buying drugs are responsible for the Mexican drug war
    As I've explained, I believe the abusers are soft minded idiots, thus they should get an opportunity to clean up before a mandatory death sentence on their third conviction for any drug related crime.

5. #25 | 2100956
    style

JAN

parsonstreet
    You can't hold one isolated dealer responsible for every drug death or the whole trade
    Yes, I can.

Talking to reminds me of a Chinese guy explaining to his mate about a phone conversation he'd had the previous night....

"You know Foo call".
    Liked by: superwoman

6. #26 | 2101942
    style

JAN

I think my joke was too subtle
    Liked by: superwoman

Thread Information