37,000-a-year Westminster School - what a waste because they managed to...
Started by Nice Fred, 12th January 2019 02:07 in News & Current Affairs

1. #11 | 2100858
    The common sense poster

JAN

Default Re: 37,000-a-year Westminster School - what a waste because they managed to teach...

nicknotnicked
    Who made you jobless?
    He did it to himself because he's a lazy druggie?
    I'm a low educated, total guttersnipe, dim witted moron.

2. #12 | 2100866
    here
    Wales

JAN

Default Re: 37,000-a-year Westminster School - what a waste because they managed to teach...

nicknotnicked
    Who made you jobless?
    The psycho-social political cultural climate.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

3. #13 | 2100867
    here
    Wales

JAN

Nice Fred
    I just happen to agree with the judge - for his stupidity as well as dealing in killer drugs
    No one has forced me to buy recreational drugs. To be consistent you could attack a lot business that harm people and the environment like I mentioned the weapons industry.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

4. #14 | 2100869
    The common sense poster

JAN

parsonstreet
    No one has forced me to buy recreational drugs. To be consistent you could attack a lot business that harm people and the environment like I mentioned the weapons industry.
    I don't support the weapons industry, but the fact they kill people hardly excuses drug dealers.
    They sell death for profit so all deserve to be executed upon conviction.

No, I don't say weapons dealers are any different - you're about to make that up

5. #15 | 2100888
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JAN

Nice Fred
    Weed is a soft drug, meth is not - Why such an odd statement?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYYYtxr1aJE
    I assumed that all amphetamines are soft drugs. Of course I wouldn't know, because it is not the sort of drug I would do. IMO it is much healthier just to do the psychedellics.

6. #16 | 2100897
    here
    Wales

JAN

Nice Fred
    I don't support the weapons industry, but the fact they kill people hardly excuses drug dealers.
    They sell death for profit so all deserve to be executed upon conviction.

No, I don't say weapons dealers are any different - you're about to make that up
    Most people who who do drugs are not killed by them. The weapons on the other hand have that sole purpose.
    Liked by: sphinx

7. #17 | 2100899
    The common sense poster

JAN

parsonstreet
    Most people who who do drugs are not killed by them. The weapons on the other hand have that sole purpose.
    Always the same silly points - never any common sense

8. #18 | 2100902
    here
    Wales

JAN

Nice Fred
    Always the same silly points - never any common sense
    You couldn't refute my point. The statistical fact that most recreational drug users are not killed by drugs.

And another point. What right has the government to tell people what substances they can choose to take?
    Liked by: sphinx

9. #19 | 2100923
    The common sense poster

JAN

parsonstreet
    You couldn't refute my point. The statistical fact that most recreational drug users are not killed by drugs.
    It's a stupid point - To follow on from your idiotic attempt at deflection, most guns are never used to shoot at anyone.

16,000 murder in Mexico alone were down to the drugs trade, and that's just one country, in one year.
    Thus I believe all drug dealers should get the death penalty, that being carried out within one hour of conviction. ALL drug dealers are responsible for all deaths, all the misery caused by addiction, and all criminal activity committed by anyone in the drug chain - Put them to death - every dealer, regardless of the drug they're selling, and what quantity they have.
    I have a far softer attitude to users, seeing them as weak minded idiots - They would get a couple of chances to clean up before they were euthanized.

Yes, I do mean ANY drug, that including weed - Some idiot is likely to ask me if I mean it, totally ignoring the sentences above (Probably because they're too stupid or high to understand it), and in some idiotic attempt to make a pathetic point.

10. #20 | 2100926
    The common sense poster

JAN

This is a video I took some while ago of a meth lab in BSD, the owner sent to prison for life with no hope of getting out until dead - I believe that should have been an hour after conviction, but they let him off light.

Thread Information