I can think of...
Started by Dordie, 2nd December 2018 15:27 in The Boring Bin

1. #21 | 2098175
    Fluffed out
    England

DEC

Default Re: I can think of...

Nice Fred
    Only because the Church has failed in epic fashion so they have to do anything to get bums on seats
    Scrotnig
    That's true of Leeds as well, it's actually on the station site.....indeed, it's one of the first Spoons I ever went in. However, it's fair to say Leeds isn't "one of my favourite stations".
    You two may have hit on a money spinner here. How about opening a Spoons *inside* the cathedral? Not only could the bored congregation get themselves a pint or two during the service, but they could offer a nice line in communion wine, too. And let's face it, communion wafers aren't very filling. How about a full English with sausage, bacon, eggs and hash browns (which could turn into the penis, flesh, eyes and feet of Christ), washed down with a nice but cheap Ozzie Shiraz?
    Liked by: Scrotnig

2. #22 | 2098283
    BC Member
    Ireland

DEC

parsonstreet
    Talking of Cathedrals Bristol's is Great but Also Wells and Wells is in a lovely quaint location.
    I agree, Parson, Wells is beautiful.

3. #23 | 2098284
    BC Member
    BC Team

DEC

I can't think of Wells cathedral without thinking of "The Baby Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells" from Blackadder, which will lead to much sniggering.

0F0691EA-C394-46F2-9392-45782458F301.jpeg
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell, Luna

Thread Information