Jeremy Corbyn
Started by Joe 90, 4th November 2018 08:05 in Serious Discussion

1. #1 | 2093179
    Tinselshit

NOV

Default Jeremy Corbyn

A friend was wondering; which of Jeremy Corbynís leadership qualities, achievements or policies mark him out as a worthy potential PM......and why?

2. #2 | 2093182
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

NOV

Default Re: Jeremy Corbyn

Joe 90
    A friend was wondering; which of Jeremy Corbynís leadership qualities, achievements or policies mark him out as a worthy potential PM......and why?
    Yeah because your balls are too small to ask the question on behalf of yourself, eh small balls?

3. #3 | 2093184
    Tinselshit

NOV

This is the Serious Discussion forum. Isn’t abuse of this nature discouraged?

If you’re unable to answer the question about Corbyn (and many are...), that’s fine. However if you’re incapable of conducting yourself in a civil manner, perhaps it’s time for another break?

4. #4 | 2093186
    BC Member
    England

NOV

Joe 90
    This is the Serious Discussion forum. Isn’t abuse of this nature discouraged?

If you’re unable to answer the question about Corbyn (and many are...), that’s fine. However if you’re incapable of conducting yourself in a civil manner, perhaps it’s time for another break?
    His was a defensive and abusive reply, a typical Corbyn outburst. He inadvertently answered your well put question.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!
    Liked by: Joe 90

5. #5 | 2093187
    Tinselshit

NOV

Dordie
    His was a defensive and abusive reply, a typical Corbyn outburst. He inadvertently answered your well put question.
    Nobody seems to have an answer. Hopefully the lefties won’t leave it up to Chris Mitchell to pick up the pieces...

6. #6 | 2093188
    BC Member
    Cyprus

NOV

Joe 90
    Nobody seems to have an answer.
    Pathetic rightard diversion. Can't answer in the other thread so opens a new thread claiming people won't answer here.

Pathetic, truly pathetic.

The fact that you, and all the pther rightards, actually think this is clever is just a demonstration of how thick you all actually are.

Reply however you want, I won't be bothering to read it.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

7. #7 | 2093192
    Tinselshit

NOV

Fork Me
    ...opens a new thread claiming people won't answer here.
    Because ‘they’ (yourself and Reg) won’t.

Fork Me
    The fact that you, and all the pther rightards, actually think this is clever is just a demonstration of how thick you all actually are.
    No, it’s the fact that both yourself and Reg unwittingly took the bait that demonstrates how effective it is. You’re both just too easy, you see.

Fork Me
    Reply however you want, I won't be bothering to read it.
    You’ll definitely read it, however I suspect it’ll be Reg who won’t be able to contain his rage.

8. #8 | 2093193
    BC Member
    England

NOV

There are no viable explanations regarding the aims of the nasty, communist, Jew hating rebel, Corbyn......NONE!

Unless ideology is somehow brought into the equation.
    Liked by: Bill. MC

9. #9 | 2093202
    Fluffed out
    England

NOV

Joe 90
    Bring back the railways into public ownership, doing the same with water companies;
    Guarantee triple lock for pensioner incomes;
    End to zero hours contracts;
    Hire 10,000 new police officers, 3,000 new firefighters;
    Moves to charge companies a levy on salaries above £330,000;
    Making sure companies pay their fair share of corporation tax instead of tugging his forelock at them for donating to his political party and turning a blind eye while they pay 0.1% tax.

Which of Teresa May's leadership qualities, achievements or policies mark her out as a worthy PM?

10. #10 | 2093208
    BC Member
    England

NOV

Which of Teresa May's leadership qualities, achievements or policies mark her out as a worthy PM?

Shed has a horse face and draws breath. Corbyn should be denied oxygen. That's my candid and unbiased opinion.

Thread Information