Trump
Started by Dordie, 13th July 2018 16:56 in News & Current Affairs

1. #1 | 2083098
    BC Member
    England

JUL

Default Trump

"Has torn up the diplomatic rule book" Bollocks, he is cutting out the bullshit and saying it as it is. Lefties hate that!
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!
    Liked by: sphinx

2. #2 | 2083099
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUL

Default Re: Trump

Dordie
    "Has torn up the diplomatic rule book"
    How did he manage that? He's never been within fifty feet of the diplomatic rule book in his life.

And to be fair, he's never pretended to be a diplomat. He campaigned on America first and fuck you if you don't like it, and the electorate said yes please we'll have some of that. His critics need to take note that he is doing exactly what he said he would do, and if America doesn't like it, tuff shit, they got what they asked for... literally.

WE, on the other hand, have not got what we asked for. We told our supposedly democratic alleged leaders that we don't want to be ruled by a hostile gang of foreigners who we didn't vote for and can't replace. Hands up anyone who believes they ever had the slightest intention of doing anything other than selling us down the Senne.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

3. #3 | 2083105
    BC Member
    England

JUL

Lefties envy his wealth....par for the course.

Without the wealthy there's fuck all for the poor to do.

4. #4 | 2083106
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Memnoch
    He campaigned on America first and fuck you if you don't like it,
    WHich is exactly why we shouldn't be relying on a trade deal with the US as our saviour postg Brexit.

Any deal will be on HIS terms, and won't benefit the UK. Indeed, there is very likely to be demands to lower UK food standards to US levels, which no sane person (with the possible exception of those that will profit from it, such as ammonia manufacturers) would want.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

5. #5 | 2083107
    BC Member
    England

JUL

Fork Me
    WHich is exactly why we shouldn't be relying on a trade deal with the US as our saviour postg Brexit.

Any deal will be on HIS terms, and won't benefit the UK. Indeed, there is very likely to be demands to lower UK food standards to US levels, which no sane person (with the possible exception of those that will profit from it, such as ammonia manufacturers) would want.
    Best you keep your mouth shut, the putrid stink that comes out of it is nauseating.

6. #6 | 2083108
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Dordie
    Best you keep your mouth shut, the putrid stink that comes out of it is nauseating.
    Grow up, Dorkfsce.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

7. #7 | 2083115
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUL

Fork Me
    It is the EU, not we, who needs a saviour. Enjoy your failed empire while you can. Where will you go when there's no more of OUR money to prop you up?

Here is the list of places I suggest you try.

1. Anywhere but here, you're not wanted.
    2. See option 1.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

8. #8 | 2083120
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Memnoch
    It is the EU, not we, who needs a saviour. Enjoy your failed empire while you can. Where will you go when there's no more of OUR money to prop you up?

Here is the list of places I suggest you try.

1. Anywhere but here, you're not wanted.
    2. See option 1.
    More pathetic nonsense from the forum clown.

9. #9 | 2083121
    Official Forker the Porker
    stalker
    Pakistan

JUL

Fork Me
    More pathetic nonsense from the forum clown.
    More avoidance from the forum idiot.
    Rees Mogg for PM

10. #10 | 2083123
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

JUL

Fork Me

Trump is AWESOME! Trump is the MAN!

Thread Information