School refuses to expel racist bullies
Started by Scrotnig, 14th March 2018 22:12 in News & Current Affairs

1. #1 | 2071937
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAR

Default School refuses to expel racist bullies

A school is refusing to expel a group of white pupils who chained a black student to a lamppost and whipped him in a reported 'mock slave auction'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-auction.html

The idea that these thugs cannot be expelled is abhorrent.

I bloody well despise bullies I do, and that's swearing.

Imagine having to go to school and fear this kind of thing being done to you, day in, day out. It's horrific. All school bullying is horrific.

These cowards need someone to chase them down and smash their faces in. Give them just a small taste of the fear and misery they cause innocent pupils who have NO CHOICE but to keep going to the place where all this happens.

Best days of your life? Tell that to the victim of this atrocity. I have some idea of how he will be feeling right now, I hope that he gets the support and assistance he needs.

Seriously, what TWATS! What the hell is wrong with some people? I get very cross about this sort of thing.

2. #2 | 2071938
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAR

Default Re: School refuses to expel racist bullies

And...expelled? They should be in bloody prison! Stick them in a Borstal for a few months. That'll teach them a thing or two about bullying.
    Liked by: Plutonium

3. #3 | 2071941
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

MAR

It was a joke. Stop being so ridiculous.

4. #4 | 2071942
    The Forum Idiot
    United Kingdom

MAR

sphinx
    It was a joke. Stop being so ridiculous.
    Kids mucking about.
    Liked by: sphinx

5. #5 | 2071956
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAR

Scrotnig
    And...expelled? They should be in bloody prison! Stick them in a Borstal for a few months. That'll teach them a thing or two about bullying.
    Do you want all school bullies and pranksters jailed, or just the ones that can be labelled with an ism? If it's not skin it's glasses, or spots, or buck teeth, or disability. Kids take the piss out of any characteristic they can latch on to. Then most of them grow up. You're over-reacting in a way you probably wouldn't if the victim were white, or ginger, or had a gammy leg.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

6. #6 | 2071957
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAR

Memnoch
    Do you want all school bullies and pranksters jailed, or just the ones that can be labelled with an ism? If it's not skin it's glasses, or spots, or buck teeth, or disability. Kids take the piss out of any characteristic they can latch on to. Then most of them grow up. You're over-reacting in a way you probably wouldn't if the victim were white, or ginger, or had a gammy leg.
    Ginger kids got teased at my school, as did speccy four eyed twats and fat bastards. I don't recall any of them being tied to a lamp post and whipped though.

7. #7 | 2071958
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAR

Scrotnig
    Ginger kids got teased at my school, as did speccy four eyed twats and fat bastards. I don't recall any of them being tied to a lamp post and whipped though.
    A fat kid at my junior school was tied to railings and pelted with sticky buns. Should his tormentors have been imprisoned?
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.
    Liked by: sphinx

8. #8 | 2071975
    BC Member
    England

MAR

Best to investigate what the trigger is, often there is one!......it is not always a matter of race, it's personalities to!
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!

9. #9 | 2072006
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

MAR

Scrotnig
    A school is refusing to expel a group of white pupils who chained a black student to a lamppost and whipped him in a reported 'mock slave auction'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-auction.html

The idea that these thugs cannot be expelled is abhorrent.

I bloody well despise bullies I do, and that's swearing.

Imagine having to go to school and fear this kind of thing being done to you, day in, day out. It's horrific. All school bullying is horrific.

These cowards need someone to chase them down and smash their faces in. Give them just a small taste of the fear and misery they cause innocent pupils who have NO CHOICE but to keep going to the place where all this happens.

Best days of your life? Tell that to the victim of this atrocity. I have some idea of how he will be feeling right now, I hope that he gets the support and assistance he needs.

Seriously, what TWATS! What the hell is wrong with some people? I get very cross about this sort of thing.
    I agree absolutely with what you say.

Unfortunately, there has been an upsurge in such incidents recently. As I reported in another thread, two students intimidated a black student at a hall of residence.

But we have to dig under the surface and look at the reason for this. Unfortunately people on this forum may not want to hear this, but the EU referendum has been the trigger to embolden racists to commit these sorts of acts.

If anyone is in doubt about this, consider that the two racist students I mentioned, in addition to chanting "we hate blacks", also shouted "sign the Brexit papers".
    Free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Stand up to cyber bullying

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...erbullying.htm

10. #10 | 2072021
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

MAR

Plutonium gets beaten up by random strangers in the street. Why on earth would they pick on him?
    Liked by: nicknotnicked, sphinx

Thread Information