Started by natasha, 14th February 2018 23:50 in Valentines Forem

1. #11 | 2068612
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

FEB

Default Re: I Wanna Be Yours - A poem for Valentines Day

Maybe she changed her phone number. People do that all the time here....and maybe you got the address wrong.

Here's just one of thousands of entries for that name. :-

Helen Barnes - Newcastle Upon Tyne NE6 - full address - 192.com
    www.192.com › AZ-People

We have a record for a Helen Barnes living at an address in Newcastle Upon Tyne NE6. The record includes the full address, along with information about the source of the data that will show whether the address is likely to be current. 192.com has records on millions of UK people and addresses.
    MAY MUST RESIGN

2. #12 | 2068639
    Stonehenge Enthusiast
    Isle of Man

FEB

I tried that before and those brought up Records that are 2004 and Older before I Meetup with her at Old Sarum so I figured that website is giving Old Out Of Date Information that is No Longer Accurate.

That is why I did not bother to Register with the Website as I did not want to risk getting onto someone Spam List while ending up just Out Dated Expired Information.

3X3
    The More People I Have Known,
    The More I Loved My TwoWhiteSocks.

3. #13 | 2068640
    Stonehenge Enthusiast
    Isle of Man

FEB

And I know I had the right Address Information because we did write back and forth for about 6 or so Months after.

But after I lost my Apartment Management Gig, we stopped writing and Lost Touch.

It was not until 2013 after a particular Relationship ended up being a Disappointment (my Imbolc 3X3 Triad Poem) that I decided to look her up again and found the Phone Number had been Disconnected and then found the Obituary.

I even invited her to join BC Forums while out on our Old Sarum Date. If only she did.

3X3
    The More People I Have Known,
    The More I Loved My TwoWhiteSocks.
    Liked by: Scrotnig, sphinx