went for a walk tonight...........
Started by superwoman, 25th August 2017 20:41 in Photography & Art

1. #41 | 2046099
    BC Member
    BC Team

AUG

Default Re: went for a walk tonight...........

Alice
    Have you ever tracked yourself? You can do it just using an app, you don't actually need to get a fitbit if you only want to know how far you're walking.
    I tried once, but I couldn't find me.
    Climate change is NOT an emergency
    Liked by: Alice

2. #42 | 2046100
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

AUG

Alice
    Have you ever tracked yourself? You can do it just using an app, you don't actually need to get a fitbit if you only want to know how far you're walking.
    I may get a fitbit just to see.

3. #43 | 2046101
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

AUG

Scrotnig
    I tried once, but I couldn't find me.
    That's a very large not found...

Liked by: Alice, sphinx

4. #44 | 2046103
    Independent
    United Kingdom

AUG

Alice
    I got a pair of Skechers Go 4 a Walk in April, I wanted something lightweight for summer, and I wore them out by June. I'm on my second pair now. I'm dreading going back to a heavier walking shoe necessary for the Autumn/Winter months.
    My shit-weather boots are Hi Gear Snowdon. They look heavy but they're actually extremely light. (Hi Gear are basically Hi Tech copies only cheaper)
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

5. #45 | 2046105
    Just an allusion
    England

AUG

Memnoch
    My shit-weather boots are Hi Gear Snowdon. They look heavy but they're actually extremely light. (Hi Gear are basically Hi Tech copies only cheaper)
    I've got two lots that are supposed to be lightweight but they still feel like stinking great clodhoppers compared to the memory foam, Skechers. I'll just have to get used to them again. I have at least got some waterproofs for the winter now. It's no fun being 5 miles from home and getting caught in a freezing downpour.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.

6. #46 | 2046106
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

I'd like to continue with the walking even when it's dark when I get home from work, but five minutes out of the village it's just fields on both sides of the A12, don't know whether it would be a good idea.

7. #47 | 2046107
    Just an allusion
    England

AUG

Oh and I have 'walking sweets', usually lemon sherbets or sometimes Uncle Joes Mint Balls but I only unwrap one when I get to the half way point and start to make my way back.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.

8. #48 | 2046108
    Just an allusion
    England

AUG

superwoman
    I'd like to continue with the walking even when it's dark when I get home from work, but five minutes out of the village it's just fields on both sides of the A12, don't know whether it would be a good idea.
    Just do several laps of the village then until the better weather returns. Get some music on and some sweets.

9. #49 | 2046109
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Being out in the fields at night with earphones on would not be a good idea for me.........come to that, nor would the sweets !!

I could do that (lap the village) but I think I'd get bored. I will give it a try though.

10. #50 | 2046110
    Just an allusion
    England

AUG

superwoman
    Being out in the fields at night with earphones on would not be a good idea for me.........come to that, nor would the sweets !!
    You need to be disciplined and just take one or two with you.

I could do that (lap the village) but I think I'd get bored. I will give it a try though.
    That's what Freddie Mercury is for.

Thread Information