Started by sphinx, 16th August 2016 11:38 in Olympic Games - Rio 2016

1. #1 | 1985551
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

AUG

Default Blatant racism in t'games.

The narrators are wearing clip on microphones....and have been given ones which are (presumably) suited to their skin colour. Pink for some, and dark brown for others.

They all make the wearers look as though they have a massive boil on their faces....but apart from that, who decides which colour they should wear?
    REES-MOGG for PM

2. #2 | 1985554
    Hammond and May out
    England

AUG

Default Re: Blatant racism in t'games.

sphinx

The narrators are wearing clip on microphones....and have been given ones which are (presumably) suited to their skin colour. Pink for some, and dark brown for others.

They all make the wearers look as though they have a massive boil on their faces....but apart from that, who decides which colour they should wear?
    What about the Muslims ones? Are they provided with machine guns and suicide vests?
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!
    Liked by: sphinx

3. #3 | 1985893
    Independent
    United Kingdom

AUG

sphinx

I suppose the idea is to make it invisible... stupid idea since you can't camouflage a shadow, and looks weird because you can't immediately see what's casting the shadow, so it has the opposite of the intended effect in that it draws attention to itself.

PHAIL
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.

4. #4 | 1985894
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Memnoch
    I suppose the idea is to make it invisible... stupid idea since you can't camouflage a shadow, and looks weird because you can't immediately see what's casting the shadow, so it has the opposite of the intended effect in that it draws attention to itself.

PHAIL
    Only a fuckin idiot would think that they were attempting to make it totally invisible. It's about how conspicuous it is you fuckin dick. If it was the size of a tennis ball and yellow with red polka dots it would be slightly more obvious. Do you understand that?

5. #5 | 1985895
    BC Member
    BC Team

AUG

Isn't it a bit racist to have black ones for black people, white ones for white people, etc? Seems a little bit....odd.

Why not just have an ordinary microphone? They look fine.

6. #6 | 1985896
    Just an allusion
    England

AUG

Reg Perrin
    Only a fuckin idiot would think that they were attempting to make it totally invisible. It's about how conspicuous it is you fuckin dick. If it was the size of a tennis ball and yellow with red polka dots it would be slightly more obvious. Do you understand that?
    Maybe one day soon he'll take you off ignore. Something tells me today ain't that day though.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.

7. #7 | 1985897
    Just an allusion
    England

AUG

Scrotnig
    Isn't it a bit racist to have black ones for black people, white ones for white people, etc? Seems a little bit....odd.

Why not just have an ordinary microphone? They look fine.
    Did anyone complain? Apart from the nutters in BC, I mean.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.

8. #8 | 1985898
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

AUG

Alice
    Did anyone complain? Apart from the nutters in BC, I mean.
    Yes, it was the white woman that got her tits out inadvertantly, she complained about her nipples being photo shopped.

HTH.

9. #9 | 1985901
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Alice
    Maybe one day soon he'll take you off ignore. Something tells me today ain't that day though.
    You think he doesn't read it? His blood pressure is going through the roof trying to surpress his rage.

10. #10 | 1985904
    Just an allusion
    England

AUG

Reg Perrin
    You think he doesn't read it? His blood pressure is going through the roof trying to surpress his rage.
    You're as bad as each other.

Thread Information