How come typing in Android is so difficult?
Started by Calidore, 16th May 2015 15:30 in Computers, Phones & Gadgets

1. #11 | 1902241
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

MAY

Default Re: How come typing in Android is so difficult?

It felt as though I should have said "Fantastique" there.

2. #12 | 1902244
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

Scrotnig
    Sure it wasn't because you'd smashed it up in a temper?
    Have you ever thought of NOT being the most boring repetitive person in existence?

Just a thought.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

3. #13 | 1902245
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

Calidore
    yes, if you hold down some keys long enough you get strange languages and even strange scripts. Apple doesn't suffer from these typing problems but I don't want an iPhone, particularly..
    I much prefer Android to Apple. It is more for the experienced user though. It's very customisable compared to Apple meaning there's more scope for fucking things up, but on the other hand I see Apple as being for the person who's too dumb to use an Android. Once you have Android the way you want it. it's brilliant. There are also handy "reset to default" items in the settings menu if you DO mess it up.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

4. #14 | 1902247
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

MAY

Fork Me
    I much prefer Android to Apple. It is more for the experienced user though. It's very customisable compared to Apple meaning there's more scope for fucking things up, but on the other hand I see Apple as being for the person who's too dumb to use an Android. Once you have Android the way you want it. it's brilliant. There are also handy "reset to default" items in the settings menu if you DO mess it up.
    I'm continually being asked by Mrs Perrin and Little'Un how to do this and that with their Iphone, I simply say I don't know. To me it seems an extremely over complicated and proprietorial device. The Cloud, Itunes, Apps....all complicated shite. I find Google and Android far simpler, intuitive and user friendly. Iphones are a con IMO.

5. #15 | 1902248
    an enemy of the status
    Vatican City State

MAY

Well now i havent got cqpitalisation auto correct or anything, so youll just have bear with my seemingly illiterate text.

6. #16 | 1902249
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

Reg Perrin
    I'm continually being asked by Mrs Perrin and Little'Un how to do this and that with their Iphone, I simply say I don't know. To me it seems an extremely over complicated and proprietorial device. The Cloud, Itunes, Apps....all complicated shite. I find Google and Android far simpler, intuitive and user friendly. Iphones are a con IMO.
    I think most Apple products are a con. The pricing structure is a complete rip-off and the fact that if ANYTHING goes wrong, Apple themselves have to fix it is another rip-off.

Liked by: Cynic

7. #17 | 1902252
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

MAY

Fork Me
    I think most Apple products are a con. The pricing structure is a complete rip-off and the fact that if ANYTHING goes wrong, Apple themselves have to fix it is another rip-off.
    I think MacBooks look pretty impressive (according to Smiler, essential for her kind of work).....not needed by me though. Iphone's are a fashion statement as much as anything.

8. #18 | 1902253
    an enemy of the status
    Vatican City State

MAY

I think iphone looks boring, even if it is a classic of design. Actually i dont hear it described as such, it seems to be loved becuase its apple, nothing else.

I wouldnt mind a z4 but its not out till winter, though summer in japan.

9. #19 | 1902275
    BC Member
    Cyprus

MAY

Calidore
    I think iphone looks boring, even if it is a classic of design. Actually i dont hear it described as such, it seems to be loved becuase its apple, nothing else.

I wouldnt mind a z4 but its not out till winter, though summer in japan.
    iPhones look like cheap rectangular boxes, there's nothing classic about the design at all. I think my Samsung is far more aesthetically pleasing.

10. #20 | 1902291
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

MAY

Fork Me
    iPhones look like cheap rectangular boxes, there's nothing classic about the design at all. I think my Samsung is far more aesthetically pleasing.
    Are you serious? It is a fucking phone for Christ's sake!
    Liked by: Scrotnig, sphinx

Thread Information