Madeleine's birthday is "so hard" apparently
Started by Scrotnig, 11th May 2014 00:21 in Missing Madeleine McCann

1. #1 | 1824353
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAY

Default Madeleine's birthday is "so hard" apparently

Here they go again, the McCanns with yet more self-publicity.

Kate wants the world to know she still clings on to hope that Madeleine is found alive, despite British police being poised to dig up areas of the Portuguese resort where she vanished seven years ago.

A close friend of Kate and Gerry has revealed they have asked Scotland Yard to delay any ground searches in Praia da Luz until after they have “celebrated” the youngster’s special day, with a cake and presents at home in Rothley, Leicestershire.

Madeleine’s father Gerry said: “It is really hard. She won’t be here. It’s by far the toughest day of our year, every year. But we still have a birthday cake for her.”

Click Here

2. #2 | 1824360
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

MAY

Default Re: Madeleine's birthday is "so hard" apparently

Scrotnig
    A close friend of Kate and Gerry has revealed they have asked Scotland Yard to delay any ground searches in Praia da Luz
    They must be shivering in their shoes.....let's hope the police dig in the right place.

I still think the area where the 'roadworks' were going on at the time seems favourite.
    MAY MUST RESIGN
    Liked by: Scrotnig

3. #3 | 1824371
    BC Member
    Norfolk Island

MAY

Scrotnig
    Here they go again, the McCanns with yet more self-publicity
    Out of curiosity, why does this get your goat so much?

If the press decide they want to interview them, then let them talk about their grief, sure. Just like if I asked you down the pub about someone you knew who died. And I'm pretty sure my response wouldn't be to scoff at your grief over a death, no matter how many years had passed since it
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell

4. #4 | 1824377
    an enemy of the status
    Vatican City State

MAY

Scrotnig
    Here they go again, the McCanns with yet more self-publicity.

Kate wants the world to know she still clings on to hope that Madeleine is found alive, despite British police being poised to dig up areas of the Portuguese resort where she vanished seven years ago.

A close friend of Kate and Gerry has revealed they have asked Scotland Yard to delay any ground searches in Praia da Luz until after they have “celebrated” the youngster’s special day, with a cake and presents at home in Rothley, Leicestershire.

Madeleine’s father Gerry said: “It is really hard. She won’t be here. It’s by far the toughest day of our year, every year. But we still have a birthday cake for her.”

Click Here
    what about you with your self pity, you, who have never loved anyone and only need yourself?

5. #5 | 1824382
    here
    Wales

MAY

The McCanns are an example of the middle classes getting away with child neglect.

I love spending time with my cute nephews. I would never go down the pub and leave them alone and unsupervised especially when there was a baby sittter service on offer for a few quid.

Leaving children of that age alone for any significant length of time is not good. Animals in the wild don't often do that. It only takes 5 mins for a predator to snap.

What a horrible fate for poor Maddy.. such an adorable looking child.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

6. #6 | 1824384
    Hammond and May out
    England

MAY

Miserable pair of bastards! You left the child alone, now she's gone....live with it and shut the fuck up.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!
    Liked by: sphinx

7. #7 | 1824385
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAY

Calidore
    what about you with your self pity, you, who have never loved anyone and only need yourself?
    Eh?

8. #8 | 1824386
    an enemy of the status
    Vatican City State

MAY

I can't see why anyone gives a shit about this story. Anyone with a heart would sympathise with the parents until it is proven otherwise.

Anyone who doesn't is a :x. Primarily because it's so boring and so predictable and so unimportant.

Scroit, Shhinx, Dordie, now Parsonstreet....
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell

9. #9 | 1824388
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

MAY

Calidore
    I can't see why anyone gives a shit about this story. Anyone with a heart would sympathise with the parents until it is proven otherwise.

Anyone who doesn't is a :x. Primarily because it's so boring and so predictable and so unimportant.

Scroit, Shhinx, Dordie, now Parsonstreet....
    MAY MUST RESIGN
    Liked by: parsonstreet

10. #10 | 1824391
    an enemy of the status
    Vatican City State

MAY

yes, you. you complained about being marked from birth by ignorant teachers yet here you are with no evidence spreading shite about people whose loss is unimaginable to a person with no real experience of love.

you're a silly fool.
    Liked by: Reg Perrin

Thread Information