Masterchef 2014
Started by Scrotnig, 26th March 2014 22:56 in TV & Entertainment

1. #1 | 1809208
    Soon to be recovered
    BC Team

MAR

Default Masterchef 2014

It's back...and it's with us for another 8 weeks.

It was good tonight, back mostly to the traditional format with no silly X Factor nonsense going on.
    If you have a problem with my post, this is what you should do: Let the post die. Just let this old post gather dust. No one can read it. No one'll even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing standing in the corner of an old thread. And over the years, the world'll move on and the thread will be buried. And if you want to remember it, then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing. Have a good life. Do that one thing for me. Have a fantastic life.

2. #2 | 1809210
    Important Staff Person
    BC Team
    South Africa

MAR

Default Re: Masterchef 2014

I wouldn't have wanted to eat most of the food they offered, but it certainly seemed up to a high standard (for those who like that kind of thing).
    Love believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never dies. (1 Corinthians)

3. #3 | 1809248
    Hammond out.
    England

MAR

Scrotnig
    It's back...and it's with us for another 8 weeks.

It was good tonight, back mostly to the traditional format with no silly X Factor nonsense going on.
    Do you wear a napkin when you watch grub shows? The cocky fucking cooks drive me up the wall.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.

4. #4 | 1811664
    Soon to be recovered
    BC Team

APR

Anyone see tonight's?

I would have eaten some of the desserts...but much of the meat people were serving up was just raw. Even the judges said so.

How can anyone eat meat like that?
    If you have a problem with my post, this is what you should do: Let the post die. Just let this old post gather dust. No one can read it. No one'll even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing standing in the corner of an old thread. And over the years, the world'll move on and the thread will be buried. And if you want to remember it, then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing. Have a good life. Do that one thing for me. Have a fantastic life.

Thread Information