This is sick
Started by Plutonium, 4th March 2014 13:53 in Crimes, Mysteries & Conspiracies

1. #21 | 1801912
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAR

Default Re: This is sick

Plutonium
    I don't call people a c*nt simply because they don't agree with me. In fact, I very rarely use the word. Look through my posts, see where else I have used it. Generally, if people disagree with my views, they're entitled to their opinion. I just feel very strongly that anyone who places bets on a murder trial, or who supports such a practice, is a sick c*nt. So put that in your pipe, and smoke it.
    Classic leftie "agree with me or you're a c*nt" style abuse.
    Climate change is NOT an emergency

2. #22 | 1801913
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAR

True colours = shown

3. #23 | 1801914
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

MAR

Reg Perrin
    More telling is automatically formulating opinion based on taking the opposite stance of whatever another group thinks without giving any actual thought to the issue at hand. Says it all really.
    Absolutely. What has this issue got to do with politics, anyway? I don't see any Tory politicians standing up to defend Paddy Power on this.
    JOHNSON OUT - "Elected" by 0.14% of the population

Free Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Stand up to cyber bullying

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...erbullying.htm

4. #24 | 1801915
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAR

Plutonium
    Absolutely. What has this issue got to do with politics, anyway?
    The fact that all those jumping up to spout off their righteous indignation, and tell people what they can and can't do, are LEFTIES. Again.

5. #25 | 1801916
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

MAR

Scrotnig
    Classic leftie "agree with me or you're a c*nt" style abuse.
    As I have just said, I generally respect people's right to their opinion. However, I think this is beyond the pale. Particularly pathetic is the fact that you have simply chosen to defend Paddy Power, not on any point of principle, but simply because it appears to you that lefties are attacking them.

6. #26 | 1801917
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAR

Plutonium
    As I have just said, I generally respect people's right to their opinion. However, I think this is beyond the pale.
    Oh so lefties won't post abuse unless THEY decide it's "beyond the pale"? How very magnanimous of them.

Well *I* think it's "beyond the pale" that lefties have once again taken a perfectly legal activity and started telling people they can't do it.

7. #27 | 1801918
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

MAR

Scrotnig
    The fact that all those jumping up to spout off their righteous indignation, and tell people what they can and can't do, are LEFTIES. Again.
    If you want to put money on this at Paddy Power, I can't stop you. I hope you do and I hope you lose. It won't change my opinion of this bet.

8. #28 | 1801919
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

MAR

Scrotnig
    Oh so lefties won't post abuse unless THEY decide it's "beyond the pale"? How very magnanimous of them.

Well *I* think it's "beyond the pale" that lefties have once again taken a perfectly legal activity and started telling people they can't do it.
    Legal? Yes. Ethical? No. And Paddy Power may well experience a backlash as normal punters, disgusted at this offer, take their betting activity elsewhere.

Do you believe that there is anything that is "beyond the pale", that you wouldn't call somebody sick for supporting?

9. #29 | 1801920
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAR

Plutonium
    If you want to put money on this at Paddy Power, I can't stop you. I hope you do and I hope you lose. It won't change my opinion of this bet.
    I have no intention of betting on it, I don't like bookies and gambling full stop. However I don't seek to prevent anyone else doing so, and I certainly wouldn't call them c*nts for doing so. It's a perfectly lawful activity.

By all means say you don't like it but why call someone a c*nt just for disagreeing with you? You're worse than Forker!
    Liked by: sphinx

10. #30 | 1801921
    BC Member
    BC Team

MAR

Plutonium
    Legal? Yes. Ethical? No. And Paddy Power may well experience a backlash as normal punters, disgusted at this offer, take their betting activity elsewhere.
    Well that's the free market economy. That's why they need to be left to make their own decision, as do the customers, rather than being bombarded with abuse and howls of leftie indignation.

Thread Information