Dogs that bark all the time
Started by Memnoch, 11th July 2018 12:53 in Talk & Chat

1. #1 | 2082829
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUL

Default Dogs that bark all the time

What exactly are they hoping to accomplish, and why do their owners pretend not to notice?

Death's too good for them.
    YOU LOST. Deal with it

2. #2 | 2082844
    Hammond Out
    England

JUL

Default Re: Dogs that bark all the time

Memnoch
    What exactly are they hoping to accomplish, and why do their owners pretend not to notice?

Death's too good for them.
    Their owners should be locked in an echo chamber with them for two weeks.....then killed.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.

3. #3 | 2082851
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUL

Dordie
    Their owners should be locked in an echo chamber with them for two weeks.....then killed.
    They could kill or otherwise control the dog. What you want is a recording of the dog played on a loop for all eternity - lock them up with that, the bastards.
    YOU LOST. Deal with it

4. #4 | 2082859
    Important Staff Person
    BC Team
    South Africa

JUL

Memnoch
    Dogs that bark all the time
    I seem to remember that you were troubled with barking dog/dogs in London.....until the dog disappeared and you were quietly cleaning your trusty garden spade.......maybe all this current gardening work in your new abode has set the local dogs into a panic?
    I do not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

5. #5 | 2082882
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUL

sphinx
    I seem to remember that you were troubled with barking dog/dogs in London.....until the dog disappeared and you were quietly cleaning your trusty garden spade.......maybe all this current gardening work in your new abode has set the local dogs into a panic?
    I know from experience that rat poison can kill dogs. If *someone* shoud happen to accidentally lace a bit of manky chicken and accidentally chuck it over the fence I would be so grief-stricken I would probably say oh dear what a shame.
    YOU LOST. Deal with it
    Liked by: sphinx

6. #6 | 2082883
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUL

Cat and dog owners, please explain to me... what the actual fuck?! Why do you want to own filthy animals and then not bother to look after them or control them or take any responsibility for them and why do you not give a damn that they represent a permanent menace to your neighbours? How would you like it if *I* constantly yelled at you and crapped in your garden? Fuck off. Just fuck the fuck off.
    YOU LOST. Deal with it

7. #7 | 2082884
    Hammond Out
    England

JUL

Memnoch
    Cat and dog owners, please explain to me... what the actual fuck?! Why do you want to own filthy animals and then not bother to look after them or control them or take any responsibility for them and why do you not give a damn that they represent a permanent menace to your neighbours? How would you like it if *I* constantly yelled at you and crapped in your garden? Fuck off. Just fuck the fuck off.
    Cats and Dogs shit, that I can accept but, failing to wipe their asses is too much....for that they should die.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.

8. #8 | 2082885
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUL

Dordie
    Cats and Dogs shit, that I can accept but, failing to wipe their asses is too much....for that they should die.
    I agree, they should be trained to wipe their arses... on their owners' carpets.
    YOU LOST. Deal with it
    Liked by: Dordie

Thread Information