Another step to Islamisation.
Started by bill jarvis, 13th June 2018 14:41 in News & Current Affairs

1. #21 | 2082832
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUL

Default Re: Another step to Islamisation.

He says he's not a practicing muslim. He also says that although his wife is a practicing christian, he himself is not religious. He was born in Britain and if he identifies as British and gives me no cause to believe he doesn't mean it, then that'll do for me. His views on immigration seem ambiguous at the moment so the jury (me) is out on that until he clarifies his position.

Personally I don't see any logic in someone who is not religious marrying someone who is, unless maybe she's a really good shag cook. No big deal IMO.
    YOU LOST. Deal with it

2. #22 | 2082855
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

JUL

I'd rather like to put plutonium in a sack.....with some bricks......in the lake district.....

3. #23 | 2082862
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

JUL

Lord Ponsonby
    I'd rather like to put plutonium in a sack.....with some bricks......in the lake district.....
    With his last breath he would be demanding access to google, and telling you that what you were attempting would definitely be murder.
    I do not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

4. #24 | 2082880
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

JUL

Lord Ponsonby
    I'm glad Sphinx liked that as Pluto seems to regard likes as a yardstick...

Dream on Plutoprick!
    He offered, I accepted, he bottled and fled! He's a prick and a liar! Then he claims differently by moving the goal posts after the fact.
    Liked by: Lord Ponsonby, sphinx

5. #25 | 2082935
    WHAT !!!

JUL

Question is, does the choice of an atheist politician make any difference to your lives just because he was born into a Muslim family.
    Frankly, English people should be a lot more worried about Trump and the Frogs fucking you over.
    Growing in eternal lines to time

6. #26 | 2082952
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUL

kokasucky
    Question is, does the choice of an atheist politician make any difference to your lives just because he was born into a Muslim family.
    Frankly, English people should be a lot more worried about Trump and the Frogs fucking you over.
    Who said he's an atheist?

By the way, the purpose of this question is to enable you to further demonstrate your stupidity. You will now respond stupidly, commencing with the words "you said..." and I will remind you of what the question was. Eventually, if we're lucky, you will understand.

Over to you.
    YOU LOST. Deal with it

7. #27 | 2083174
    Sajid Javid for PM
    St Lucia

JUL

sphinx
    With his last breath he would be demanding access to google, and telling you that what you were attempting would definitely be murder.
    I think you'll find that putting somebody in a sack with some bricks, into a lake, would constitute murder.

Would you like me to google a link for it?
    I offered, he unilaterally changed the terms of the offer at short notice, I declined the changes, and he's been w**king over it ever since.

8. #28 | 2083175
    Sajid Javid for PM
    St Lucia

JUL

nicknotnicked
    I'm glad Sphinx liked that as Pluto seems to regard likes as a yardstick...

Dream on Plutoprick!
    Three people liked a post in which Lord Ponsonby said he wanted to murder me.

Should I report this to the police?
    I offered, he unilaterally changed the terms of the offer at short notice, I declined the changes, and he's been w**king over it ever since.

9. #29 | 2083176
    Sajid Javid for PM
    St Lucia

JUL

kokasucky
    To most normal people, no it doesn't. But this is BC.

Most normal people are. But this is BC.

10. #30 | 2083185
    Sajid Javid for PM
    St Lucia

JUL

Compare and contrast:

https://www.bowlandcentral.com/forum...d.php?t=135172

... from the website of the BNP (a party with virtually no public support in 2018)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...Prime-Minister

... from the Tory supporting mainstream newspaper the Daily Express.

Thread Information