Jeremy Corbyn. Fucking Legend!
Started by BobBobson, 12th April 2019 14:00 in News & Current Affairs

1. #1 | 2111490
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Default Jeremy Corbyn. Fucking Legend!

Much to the ire of all the online rent-a-mob paid shills, Jeremy Corbyn has come right out with this statement on twitter:

"The extradition of Julian Assange to the US for exposing evidence of atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan should be opposed by the British government."

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/sta...24423953903616

The rest of the political establishment are either supporting the arrest (and eventual extradition) of Assange, or keeping their mealy mouths shut waiting to see what way the wind blows.

This is why Corbyn is about the only politician I trust even though I disagree with lots of his positions, especially regarding his stance towards woovricants, immigrashun, and his distinct lack of anti-semtism (despite what his PR likes to make out).

I couldn't imagine voting for anyone else at next election....Labour would be making a big mistake to get rid of him. The general consensus of the people aint what the neo-liberal and right wing conservative press make it out to be.
    Liked by: LadyLush, Reg Perrin

2. #2 | 2111492
    Fat, old hippy

APR

Default Re: Jeremy Corbyn. Fucking Legend!

I absolutely agree, except for the shite you spout about homos and Jews obvs.

3. #3 | 2111501
    here
    Wales

APR

I can't take the words of an anti-semite terrorist supporter seriously.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

4. #4 | 2111503
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

parsonstreet
    I can't take the words of an anti-semite terrorist supporter seriously.
    Jeremy Corbyn is one of the few remaining politicians who still you think you should get dole money.

5. #5 | 2111506
    here
    Wales

APR

BobBobson
    Jeremy Corbyn is one of the few remaining politicians who still you think you should get dole money.
    That is patently not true. And he is ensuring Labour will never get into power.

Do you think people should abandon all their moral intuitions and just vote for whichever party promises them benefits?

I wonder how much money Corbyn will be funneling to the Palestinian cause (ie Hamas), Hezbollah and Sinn Fein?

Corbyn only recognize atrocities when they are not supportive of his ideology.

I notice you quickly resort to ad hominem in a debate.
    Do not let the oppressed retreat in disgrace; may the poor and needy praise your name..

6. #6 | 2111508
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

parsonstreet
    That is patently not true. And he is ensuring Labour will never get into power.
    Do you think people should abandon all their moral intuitions and just vote for whichever party promises them benefits?
    I would just like to see how your neo-liberal pro Zionist views would stand up if you had to live your life forcibly sweeping the streets in exchange for bowls of gruel, just as those who promote the neo-liberal values you espouse, would have it if they got their way?
    Liked by: Reg Perrin

7. #7 | 2111509
    here
    Wales

APR

BobBobson
    I would just like to see how your neo-liberal pro Zionist views would stand up if you had to live your life forcibly sweeping the streets in exchange for bowls of gruel, just as those who promote the neo-liberal values you espouse, would have it if they got their way?
    It is a shame that you can only see reality in terms of rigid and narrow dichotomies.

I consider your opinions to be shallow, reactionary, stereotypical and lacking in nuance. This could be remedied by trying to develop original thought.

8. #8 | 2111510
    here
    Wales

APR

BobBobson
    pro Zionist views
    And the alternative to this is to call for the destruction of the Jews in the Middle East.

9. #9 | 2111511
    here
    Wales

APR

You can expose unethical behaviour with out leaking hundreds thousands of classified documents.

The folks supporting Wikileaks already had a low opinion of the people and politics "exposed" in some of the documents. They just wanted ammunition to back up their conspiracy theories.

In my opinion. It is so facile tactic.

10. #10 | 2111513
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

APR

parsonstreet
    It is a shame that you can only see reality in terms of rigid and narrow dichotomies.
    So how do you think your life would be without the remnants of the welfare state?

Thread Information