"Pity... no stars... I hoped there'd be stars."
    The last words of the Doctor.
    1963 - 2017

2. #2 | 2039289
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUL

Default Re: Thirteenth Doctor announced on Sunday

I do not understand why they want to spoil their own show. They'd get bigger audiences if the whole world didn't know exactly what's going to happen six months in advance.
    The last really good reveal was "It's me. I'm Melody. I'm your daughter". And we all know how she feels about spoilers.
    "Europe's nations should be guided towards the Super-state without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation". EEC founder Jean Monnet

3. #3 | 2039290
    I don't care
    BC Team

JUL

Memnoch
    I do not understand why they want to spoil their own show. They'd get bigger audiences if the whole world didn't know exactly what's going to happen six months in advance.
    The last really good reveal was "It's me. I'm Melody. I'm your daughter". And we all know how she feels about spoilers.
    No way they could possibly keep it a secret, it will leak. Too many people within the BBC HAVE to know something as major as this.

Better then to make the most of it and get some ratings for the show (which are falling terribly at the moment). That's a marvellous trailer and took me completely by surprise when I was watching the tennis earlier.
    1963 - 2017

4. #4 | 2039300
    Back in the Conservative fold.
    England

JUL

Scrotnig
    Wiin the BBC HAVE to know something as major as this.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.

5. #5 | 2039331
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUL

Scrotnig
    No way they could possibly keep it a secret, it will leak. Too many people Wiin the BBC HAVE to know something as major as this.

Better then to make the most of it and get some ratings for the show (which are falling terribly at the moment). That's a marvellous trailer and took me completely by surprise when I was watching the tennis earlier.
    I'm not watching it. I don't want to know. I realise my chances of not having the information forced on me before the Xmas show are precisely zero but I'm holding out as long as I can, and I hereby in advance curse for all eternity whoever tells me first, the bastard.
    "Europe's nations should be guided towards the Super-state without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation". EEC founder Jean Monnet

6. #6 | 2039332
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUL

Memnoch
    I'm not watching it. I don't want to know. I realise my chances of not having the information forced on me before the Xmas show are precisely zero but I'm holding out as long as I can, and I hereby in advance curse for all eternity whoever tells me first, the bastard.
    I'll win that race.

7. #7 | 2039565
    Just an allusion
    England

JUL

Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.
    Liked by: Calidore

8. #8 | 2039566
    Just an allusion
    England

JUL

That's all I'm saying.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.
    Liked by: sphinx

9. #9 | 2039569
    I don't care
    BC Team

JUL

That's me done, I've watched my last ever Doctor Who. Well, aside from rewatching previous ones.

Be interesting to see if Memnoch feels the same way, although he's said he doesn't want to find out who it is until broadcast.

Shame that I shall miss Peter Capaldi's final episode, but I'm sure he won't take it personally.
    1963 - 2017

10. #10 | 2039570
    Just an allusion
    England

JUL

Scrotnig
    That's me done, I've watched my last ever Doctor Who. Well, aside from rewatching previous ones.

Be interesting to see if Memnoch feels the same way, although he's said he doesn't want to find out who it is until broadcast.

Shame that I shall miss Peter Capaldi's final episode, but I'm sure he won't take it personally.

Oh stop being such a drama queen.

Thread Information