Enjoy
Started by Fork Me, 17th July 2017 07:09 in TV & Entertainment

1. #1 | 2039635
    BC Member

JUL

Default Enjoy

http://newsthump.com/2017/07/16/fict...insist-morons/

/me lights fuse, stands back

Travelling through space and time in a police box requires a penis, according to several Internet morons this evening.
    As Jodie Whittaker was confirmed as the new Doctor, lots of angry idiots insisted that the genitals of the Doctor play an essential role in the universe in which he resides.
    "Oh great a female Doctor Who. What next? Female real doctors? Female pilots? Female scientists? Female sisters and mothers? Female WOMEN?!" (Mark Hoppus, Blink 182)

2. #2 | 2039637
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

JUL

Default Re: Enjoy

I'd always wondered. ..

3. #3 | 2039642
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUL

Lord Ponsonby
    I'd always wondered. ..
    I bet you did....

4. #4 | 2039649
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUL

It's not about the wedding tackle, it's about continuity. The Doctor changes his face, and his personality to a degree, but the basic identity has been stable for over 50 years and there was no hint (except for the Comic Relief thing with Jo Lumley) of sex change until recently. You wouldn't do it to James Bond or Dana Scully because it's pointless and ridiculous.

It's interesting to note that when the show was run by a gay man, it was family friendly and entirely without extraneous agenda. Now all they want to do is tick p-c boxes to impress militant lobbyists banging on about "girl power", as if that were in any way relevant or necessary. Fucking cowards. I spit on the BBC.
    "Europe's nations should be guided towards the Super-state without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation". EEC founder Jean Monnet

5. #5 | 2039650
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

JUL

Bloody wimmin drivers...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What's all the fuss about anyway?

6. #6 | 2039651
    Independent
    United Kingdom

JUL

Will Susan Foreman come back as a man and refer to the Doctor as Grandmother?
    Will River Song turn in her grave, or be resurrected as a three-legged hermaphrodite?

Hypocrisy prediction:
    When "The General" regenerated in Hell Bent, he/she/whatthefuckever stated that he/she/whatthefuckever was "back to normal" and expressed disgust for his/her/whatthefuckever maleness. If, in the unlikely event that the show survives and the Doctor regenerates into a male form, the BBC will not DARE to suggest that being male is "normal" and that there's something wrong with being female. That's because they're p-c fucking cowards.
    "Europe's nations should be guided towards the Super-state without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation". EEC founder Jean Monnet

7. #7 | 2039653
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUL

Memnoch
    It's not about the wedding tackle, it's about continuity. The Doctor changes his face, and his personality to a degree, but the basic identity has been stable for over 50 years and there was no hint (except for the Comic Relief thing with Jo Lumley) of sex change until recently. You wouldn't do it to James Bond or Dana Scully because it's pointless and ridiculous.

It's interesting to note that when the show was run by a gay man, it was family friendly and entirely without extraneous agenda. Now all they want to do is tick p-c boxes to impress militant lobbyists banging on about "girl power", as if that were in any way relevant or necessary. Fucking cowards. I spit on the BBC.
    LOL...Grumpy old fart....it's a TV show you dick.

8. #8 | 2039654
    BC Member
    England

JUL

It is just more realism creeping in, I mean there must be a large percentage of female doctors, so law of averages or whatever law it is would have kicked in by now, what is he/she a doctor in?
    MAMMON- THE RELIGION YOU AND I BELONG TO IS THE MOST VIOLENT AND BLOOD THIRSTY CREATURE ON THE PLANET.

9. #9 | 2039655
    Important Staff Person
    BC Team
    South Africa

JUL

wishingwell
    what is he/she a doctor in?
    Time travel.
    Love believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never dies. (1 Corinthians)

10. #10 | 2039658
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

JUL

wishingwell
    It is just more realism creeping in, I mean there must be a large percentage of female doctors, so law of averages or whatever law it is would have kicked in by now, what is he/she a doctor in?
    TWAT ALERT!
    What's all the fuss about anyway?
    Liked by: Joe 90

Thread Information