Back from the dentist.
Started by Fork Me, 13th August 2019 18:38 in Talk & Chat

1. #1 | 2126209
    BC Member
    Cyprus

AUG

Default Back from the dentist.

A filling fell out just before I left Cyprus. I was hoping to wait till I got back before dealing with it as dentists are generally cheaper there, but after being woken up in extreme pain yesterday, I had to book an emergency appointment today.

So I now have one less nerve in my mouth and a replaced filling. 140. A lot of dosh, but less than I expected.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service announcement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.
    Liked by: sphinx

2. #2 | 2126256
    Just an allusion
    England

AUG

Default Re: Back from the dentist.

I hate the dentist, hate the smell, hate the prodding and the poking, the scraping and the polishing. Luckily for me there seems to have been a change of policy in that they are now only recommending checkups once a year instead of every 6 months. And I only have 1 filling, don't ever want another one nor any of those other scary things I've heard about, root canals.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.

Thread Information