Pork Pie
Started by Scrotnig, 15th May 2017 21:22 in Talk & Chat

1. #1 | 2030888
    Soon to be recovered
    BC Team

MAY

Default Pork Pie

I am having a couple of slices of Walkers' Pork Pie...the finest pork pies in Christendom.

If you have a problem with my post, this is what you should do: Let the post die. Just let this old post gather dust. No one can read it. No one'll even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing standing in the corner of an old thread. And over the years, the world'll move on and the thread will be buried. And if you want to remember it, then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing. Have a good life. Do that one thing for me. Have a fantastic life.
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell, sphinx

2. #2 | 2030948
    Just an allusion
    England

MAY

Default Re: Pork Pie

Pork pies are party food and I have never been a fan of them, tbh. And that jelly stuff you see in some of them <shudder> If it was a toss up between a PP and a sausage roll, I'd take the sausage roll. Give me a bit of cheddar and pineapple on a stick, any day.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.

3. #3 | 2030949
    Just an allusion
    England

MAY

Also, I thought Walkers just made crisps, didn't realise they did PPs too.
    Amusing smilies aside, you ought to realise that beneath what may sometimes appear to be banter, I do in fact despise you. Don't be flattered, my contempt is free to all lefties who support the indoctrination of children. ~ Memnoch, Dec 2014.

4. #4 | 2030950
    Soon to be recovered
    BC Team

MAY

Alice
    Also, I thought Walkers just made crisps, didn't realise they did PPs too.
    They don't. It's two different companies, albeit with same origin. They split many years ago.
    If you have a problem with my post, this is what you should do: Let the post die. Just let this old post gather dust. No one can read it. No one'll even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing standing in the corner of an old thread. And over the years, the world'll move on and the thread will be buried. And if you want to remember it, then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing. Have a good life. Do that one thing for me. Have a fantastic life.

5. #5 | 2030952
    Just an allusion
    England

MAY

Scrotnig
    They don't. It's two different companies, albeit with same origin. They split many years ago.
    Did the pork pie branch get a bit snobby about doing crisps?

6. #6 | 2030967
    Independent
    United Kingdom

MAY

Alice
    Pork pies are party food
    They're also picnic food and packed lunch food and excellent instant energy food - carbs, fat, protein all in one. Lovely grub.
    "Europe's nations should be guided towards the Super-state without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation". EEC founder Jean Monnet
    Liked by: Chris Mitchell

7. #7 | 2030978
    Just an allusion
    England

MAY

Memnoch
    They're also picnic food and packed lunch food and excellent instant energy food - carbs, fat, protein all in one. Lovely grub.
    Pies do nothing for me.

8. #8 | 2031016
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

MAY

I'm still as free as a bird I don't care what you heard about pie.

9. #9 | 2031040
    Important Staff Person
    BC Team
    South Africa

MAY

Lord Ponsonby
    I'm still as free as a bird I don't care what you heard about pie.

10. #10 | 2031118
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

MAY

I thought we were on song lyrics.

Thread Information