U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.
Started by Okami Itto, 22nd April 2019 10:55 in News & Current Affairs

1. #1 | 2113082
    Lone Wolf & Cub

APR

Default U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.

The first Republican, Bill Weld, has stepped up to run against Trump for the Republican Nomination, he's given me a good laugh already as he's from the 'loves Trumps policies, hates Trumps mean tweets' camp. It's civility politics, Trump is going to absolutely obliterate him.

It will of course come down to Trump vs the Democrats pick. The finger was on the scale last time and they are doing it again. The corporate leadership would rather loose to a Republican than have anyone to the left of them win.

Bernie Sanders Senate Vermont, Independent but running once again as a Democrat can beat Trump but he scares the shit out of the corporate donors.He takes no corporate lobby or PAC money, his average donation is 27 dollars. Some of his flagship policies are the same things that we saw with Trump last time, healthcare, wages, outsourcing jobs, regime change wars and more, it's the populist areas where Trump has not delivered. His biggest problem is the establishment of his own party, super delegates that have up to ten thousand votes each will appear if it goes to a second round of voting , we're going to be keeping an eye on it all right here.

Tulsi Gabbard, Congress Hawai 2nd District. quickly made the obligatory 60,000 individual donations for the first debate. Her flagship policy is strongly against regime change. This is my horse, I want her to win the Presidency. If she drops out of the race at any point then I want to see her on the Sanders ticket as Secretary of State.

Kamala Harris, Senate California, has been tipped as the donors pick since after the last election she has a really bad previous too much to list right now and though her campaign has got off to a terrible start she is still one to watch at the second round stage especially.

Cory Booker, Senate, was supposed to be the number two pick but has never recovered from having his disastrous voting record examined. He's running anyway, he's a slimy centrist arsehole much in the same form as Kamala Harris.

It looks like Joe Biden is now being touted as the pick. This creepy prick is a professional blunderer and a war mongering corporatists. The signs look really bad, he's being exposed right now all his voting abominations and his creepy touching. If the lot gets thrown at creepy Joe Biden then it shows how desperate they are to lose.

The other failures that have been thrown into the ring so far are worth mentioning but later...
    The more laws, the less justice- Marcus Tullius Cicero.
    Liked by: BobBobson

2. #2 | 2113105
    BC Member
    Scotland

APR

Default Re: U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.

Tulsi Gabbard would also be my pick every step of the way, but she has ZERO chance, not least of all due to her publicly expressed sympathies for the Palestinian people.....Sanders is at least Jewish, and pro Israel everyday of the week.

Talking about 'Trump's mean tweets' about other presidential candidates:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...62077842640898

Liked by: Okami Itto

3. #3 | 2113498
    Lone Wolf & Cub

APR

Joe Biden is running, I've just seen his advert, it's shit. Not one policy mentioned, it was just Trump Trump Trump. How can he talk policy with his voting record?

What happened last time they ran with an arrogant Neo Liberal Centrist? They lost to a political novice.

4. #4 | 2113499
    Lone Wolf & Cub

APR

BobBobson
    Tulsi Gabbard would also be my pick every step of the way, but she has ZERO chance, not least of all due to her publicly expressed sympathies for the Palestinian people.....Sanders is at least Jewish, and pro Israel everyday of the week.

Talking about 'Trump's mean tweets' about other presidential candidates:

[video]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1113862077842640898[/url]

I'm thinking that she can compliment him in foreign policy, I could imagine Bernie, who's chomping at the bit to get at a range of domestic issues, letting her dominate that arena.

5. #5 | 2113617
    Independent
    United Kingdom

APR

American politics is a personality cult in which no one knows or cares what the candidates stand for, which is fine because none of them stand for anything except personal glory. They'll just do their usual thing of electing whoever they think is most interesting. Oprah Winfrey. Talent show winner. If Eddie The Eagle were American, he'd get it.
    YOU LOST. AGAIN.
    Liked by: sphinx

6. #6 | 2114026
    Lone Wolf & Cub

APR

The best thing Joe Biden could do now is keep his mouth shut. Every time he opens the fucking thing he puts his foot in it, he's doing it now the fucking bungler. I think he's going to destroy himself in much the same way that Hillary Clinton did last time. Every time she opened her big gob she turned people off and polled down. Trump is a symptom of the problem. Joe Biden is the problem.

Biden said recently "I don't think that 500 billionaires are why we're in trouble...". When Joe Biden falls, he will fall it's just a question of will he get the second round push, who is going to give these downtrodden billionaires a voice? Also running:

Amy Klobechar Neo Liberal centrist not afraid to say 'No You Can't'. Sits just to the right of the average Trump supporter on healthcare and yet eighty percent Democrats want the government programme that seniors have.

Beto O'Rourke, ran for Senate against Ted Cruz in the recent mid-term elections and forced Cruz to crawl to Trump to help his campaign after Trump was mean to him and even called his wife ugly. O'Rourke has shown the ability to raise lots of money and is cutting himself in an Obama like fashion but he does struggle to raise crowds and is a shit liar that doesn't recover from criticism very well at all. Still one to keep an eye on.

Mayor Pete, never seen him before and sounds like he's a shit Mayor. I hear that the pundit-whore class have been fawning over him and that he is a bullshitting little prick.

It's a crowded field, over twenty running last I heard.

7. #7 | 2114123
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

MAY

Okami Itto
    Joe Biden is running, I've just seen his advert, it's shit. Not one policy mentioned, it was just Trump Trump Trump. How can he talk policy with his voting record?

What happened last time they ran with an arrogant Neo Liberal Centrist? They lost to a political novice.
    Since you clearly think the sun shines out of Trump's shitter, it doesn't really make much odds who the Democrats pick, does it?

8. #8 | 2114150
    Tinselshit

MAY

Plutonium
    Since you clearly think the sun shines out of Trump's shitter, it doesn't really make much odds who the Democrats pick, does it?
    No answers, as usual.

9. #9 | 2114155
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

MAY

Joe 90
    No answers, as usual.
    My opinion on this is none of your business.

See, two can play at that.

10. #10 | 2114211
    Lone Wolf & Cub

MAY

Plutonium
    You're wrong, I think he's a cu_nt and it does matter who the Dems pick.

Not only did Obama fail to deliver on his promises but he fucked over millions of people when he stuck up for his Wall Street buddies and fucked millions of people over when he delivered the right wing healthcare plan and then personally erased the price ceiling and he fucked everyone over when he continuously bloated the Defence Budget the list goes on and on and all that time his good buddy Joe Biden stood right behind him (it's okay he didn't kiss the back of his head).

And then when the Dems lost to an absolute novice they cried treason 'Oh he must be a Russian agent, it can't be anything to do with our right wing policies', but...

They're voting with him and continued to bloat the Military Budget and they've voted with him to bloat the NSA so that this 'Russian puppet' can spy on everyone that bit more and they even fast tracked his judges in for him.

They are the problem. They are why we got Trump. Another four or eight years of these fucking arseholes and we'll have a competent right wing demagogue sitting where the orange clown is now.

Thread Information