U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.
Started by Okami Itto, 22nd April 2019 10:55 in News & Current Affairs

1. #121 | 2122893
    Lone Wolf & Cub

JUL

Default Re: U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.

Oh dear, every point I made went straight over your head.
    The more laws, the less justice- Marcus Tullius Cicero.

2. #122 | 2122926
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

JUL

Okami Itto
    Oh dear, every point I made went straight over your head.
    If you're just going to patronise people, why bother posting? It has already been pointed out that you write in the style of the worst possible tabloid journalist. I'll try again: where do you expect presidential hopefuls to get the money they need to campaign?

3. #123 | 2122934
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Plutonium
    If you're just going to patronise people,
    Have you STILL not worked out why you get pretty much the same response from EVERYONE?

Pretty much every post anyone makes goes over your head, you miss the point entirely and rant on about nonsense, or ignore the point being made and nit-pick over something irrelevent.

You are the single most annoying poster in here, even more annoying than the stupid druid, the idiot parsonstreet and the mental rightards all put together.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

4. #124 | 2122936
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

JUL

Fork Me
    Have you STILL not worked out why you get pretty much the same response from EVERYONE?

Pretty much every post anyone makes goes over your head, you miss the point entirely and rant on about nonsense, or ignore the point being made and nit-pick over something irrelevent.

You are the single most annoying poster in here, even more annoying than the stupid druid, the idiot parsonstreet and the mental rightards all put together.
    You're a wanker.

5. #125 | 2122943
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Plutonium
    You're a wanker.
    Awww, diddums. Don't cry.

On a more serious note, you COULD take on board what I've said, an actually become LESS annoying, that way you won't get so much abuse, disdain or be as patronised by just about everyone you engage with on here.

Just a thought.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

6. #126 | 2122965
    Lone Wolf & Cub

JUL

Plutonium
    If you're just going to patronise people, why bother posting? It has already been pointed out that you write in the style of the worst possible tabloid journalist. I'll try again: where do you expect presidential hopefuls to get the money they need to campaign?
    Bernie Sanders raised 18 million dollars in the last quarter from 1 million donations. None of it is corporate because he does fight for the people and the people are funding him and he'll out fund everyone because it's much easier to keep going back to someone and get 18 dollars than it is to go to, even a group of rich people and keep getting 100 grand cash. That's what I expect from a candidate in this process- zero corporate money, it's number one at the top of the list.

7. #127 | 2122966
    Lone Wolf & Cub

JUL

Like I said, Kamala Harris is a situational politician and you can't go to that fundraiser and take that cash and fight for the people at the same time.

8. #128 | 2122992
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

JUL

Fork Me
    (crap snipped)
    You've been thrashed.

9. #129 | 2122998
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Plutonium
    You've been thrashed.
    Pathetic.

10. #130 | 2123006
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

JUL

We know you are Forkers, no need to labour the point.

Thread Information