Corbyn in NDA row
Started by Plutonium, 9th July 2019 14:36 in News & Current Affairs

1. #31 | 2122807
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

JUL

Default Re: Corbyn in NDA row

Fork Me
    Are you REALLY that incapable of following a thread?

Your lead post made a false claim that Labour opposed NDAs. It doesn't, it opposes MISUSE of NDAs, a completely different thing, and a MAJOR difference.

This is what I pointed out and you ignored.

This is why I barely bother trying to engage you in debate, you seem to have absolutely no ability to actually follow it.

As to the rest of your post, you have "exposed" nothing. Somebody not being bothered to follow up on your stupidity neither means they are incapable of it, nor that you have "exposed" them. This is just another example of childih Scrotnigism. I don't take it from him and I certainly won't take it from you.
    You make one valid point, that Labour are opposed to the misuse of NDAs rather than against the use of NDAs per se. So that makes the score 40-15 to me rather than 40-Love. You have some way to go to catch up.

This raises the obvious question, what is misuse of NDAs? I have already dealt with that, in a previous post. It is the use of NDAs to stop whisleblowers exposing wrongdoing, such as sexual harassment, antisemitism and corruption.

Well, hold on, isn't that what the current row is about? Labour are using NDAs to stop party workers exposing antisemitism in the party. Isn't that the misuse of NDAs, that Labour is supposedly opposed to?

Which brings me to the question I have already asked: do you think that Labour's use of NDAs to stop party workers exposing antisemitism, is justified?

You have already evaded one question: why you think Jeremy Corbyn, as party leader, isn't responsible for this use of NDAs. Maybe you can retrieve something from this discussion by answering my second question, above, and not evading this second question for a second time.

2. #32 | 2122808
    3X3 Triad Writer
    Isle of Man

JUL

Plutonium
    Non-disclosure agreements (NDA's) are agreements that some employers pressure employees to sign, to prevent them talking about things that might be embarrassing to the employers. Philip Green used them to prevent employees speaking out on allegations of sexual harassment and racism, but Lord Hain used Parliamentary privilege to identify him in the Lords.

Labour are opposed to NDA's aren't they? But now Jeremy Corbyn is using NDAs to prevent Labour party staff from speaking out on allegations of anti-semitism in the party. This man is a complete disaster zone IMO, he will lead Labour to oblivion.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...bours-use-ndas
    And The Hypocrisies Of Life Goes On!

The More People I Have Known,
    The More I Loved My TwoWhiteSocks.
    Liked by: sphinx

3. #33 | 2122869
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

JUL

Plutonium
    You make one valid point, that Labour are opposed to the misuse of NDAs rather than against the use of NDAs per se. So that makes the score 40-15 to me rather than 40-Love. You have some way to go to catch up.

This raises the obvious question, what is misuse of NDAs? I have already dealt with that, in a previous post. It is the use of NDAs to stop whisleblowers exposing wrongdoing, such as sexual harassment, antisemitism and corruption.

Well, hold on, isn't that what the current row is about? Labour are using NDAs to stop party workers exposing antisemitism in the party. Isn't that the misuse of NDAs, that Labour is supposedly opposed to?

Which brings me to the question I have already asked: do you think that Labour's use of NDAs to stop party workers exposing antisemitism, is justified?

You have already evaded one question: why you think Jeremy Corbyn, as party leader, isn't responsible for this use of NDAs. Maybe you can retrieve something from this discussion by answering my second question, above, and not evading this second question for a second time.
    He's fled.

4. #34 | 2122882
    BC Member
    Cyprus

JUL

Still copying Scrotnig I see.

Pathetic.
    Please note that any abuse in this post is both intentional and deserved.

Anyone that feels the need to further point out that it contains abuse is clearly a total fucking moron who's also insulting YOUR intelligence by pointing out the bleeding obvious as if you were too fucking dumb to notice it.

This has been a public service annoncement by Fork Me. Have a nice fucking day.

5. #35 | 2122885
    Keep hope alive
    St Lucia

JUL

Fork Me
    Still copying Scrotnig I see.

Pathetic.
    So, no answer, then.

You have been completely thrashed in this thread, let's face it.

6. #36 | 2122952
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUL

Plutonium
    So, no answer, then.

You have been completely thrashed in this thread, let's face it.
    You like to make that claim. In reality no one is ever"thrashed" by you, you just bore people to death.

7. #37 | 2122955
    Tinselshit

JUL

Reg Perrin
    You like to make that claim. In reality no one is ever"thrashed" by you, you just bore people to death.
    Is this your contribution, Reg?
    Liked by: sphinx

8. #38 | 2122960
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

JUL

Joe 90
    Is this your contribution, Reg?
    Is that yours?

Thread Information