First, the European Union...
Started by Memnoch, 8th August 2018 10:45 in Talk & Chat

1. #11 | 2085619
    Sajid Javid for PM
    St Lucia

AUG

Default Re: First, the European Union...

Memnoch
    No, "we" don't. You may need to, in which case I'm sure your lords and masters across the channel will be happy to welcome you into the comforting arms of dictatorship. Feel free to fuck off out of my country.
    It's my country as much as yours, and I am one of the 48% to remain in the EU. I'm not going anywhere. Perhaps you need to go to a country which is more in line with your own anti-democratic, illiberal views. China, perhaps.
    I offered, he unilaterally changed the terms of the offer at short notice, I declined the changes, and he's been w**king over it ever since.

2. #12 | 2085650
    Hammond Out
    England

AUG

Plutonium
    It's my country as much as yours, and I am one of the 48% to remain in the EU. I'm not going anywhere. Perhaps you need to go to a country which is more in line with your own anti-democratic, illiberal views. China, perhaps.
    OK then....Be subservient, who cares?
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.

3. #13 | 2085655
    Independent
    United Kingdom

AUG

Dordie
    OK then....Be subservient, who cares?
    I care. That's why I voted to Leave.
    And when we have left, we will be free to extricate ourselves from ECJ, ECHR and all the other bullshit that was preconditional to membership of the EU.

4. #14 | 2085664
    Hammond Out
    England

AUG

Memnoch
    I care. That's why I voted to Leave.
    And when we have left, we will be free to extricate ourselves from ECJ, ECHR and all the other bullshit that was preconditional to membership of the EU.
    That's true but, not if May is still in power. She has the guts of a fucking termite.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Liked by: superwoman

5. #15 | 2085667
    Independent
    United Kingdom

AUG

Dordie
    That's true but, not if May is still in power. She has the guts of a fucking termite.
    One of the reasons Cameron agreed to a referendum was because he knew he would lose seats to UKIP if he didn't.

Labour and the Tories both know that it's the same deal if they don't listen to what people want regarding the Eurpoean so-called courts. If we wanted foreigners making our laws we wouldn't have voted to leave the EU. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out we don't want foreigners bossing our judicial system either. It's very simple, either they get into the habit of listening and doing what the people of this country tell them to do, or they can say bye bye to their cosy, UKIP-free Parliament.

6. #16 | 2085683
    We will not leave

AUG

Memnoch
    No, "we" don't.
    Yes, "we" do. Since you and your ilk voted for chaos, the country is dying, or hadn't you noticed?

Memnoch
    I'm sure your lords and masters across the channel will be happy to welcome you into the comforting arms of dictatorship.
    As opposed to the unchecked, unbalanced Tory dictatorship we are shortly to be left with.
    Here's a hint - running this country isn't all about funneling wealth into the pockets of a select few.

Memnoch
    Feel free to fuck off out of my country.
    It's MY country too.

7. #17 | 2085684
    We will not leave

AUG

Memnoch
    One of the reasons Cameron agreed to a referendum was because he knew he would lose seats to UKIP if he didn't.

Labour and the Tories both know that it's the same deal if they don't listen to what people want regarding the Eurpoean so-called courts. If we wanted foreigners making our laws we wouldn't have voted to leave the EU. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out we don't want foreigners bossing our judicial system either. It's very simple, either they get into the habit of listening and doing what the people of this country tell them to do, or they can say bye bye to their cosy, UKIP-free Parliament.
    And half of the people of this country voted to carry on as we were. I bet any money that figure is now much higher, which is why your lot are terrified of a second referendum. It will be overwhelmingly a remain vote, the government know it, and the fact they persist in trying to destroy the country is outrageous.

This hasn't gone as planned, and well you know it. It's a disaster.

Oh and foreigners do not make our laws. Every law we follow is our own. Passed by our own parliament.

You read too much Daily Mail bullshit.

8. #18 | 2085697
    Nil By Mouth

AUG

Skull
    Oh and foreigners do not make our laws. Every law we follow is our own. Passed by our own parliament.

You read too much Daily Mail bullshit.
    EU regulations don't need UK legislation to be brought into force.

You clearly don't read enough.

9. #19 | 2085703
    Clique? What Clique?
    England

AUG

Skull
    And half of the people of this country voted to carry on as we were
    Actually about two million less than half, that's why Brexit won you know, adding, subtracting and fractions doesn't seem to be your strong point,, you'd win a trolling competition for droolers though.
    He offered, I accepted, he bottled and fled! He's a prick and a liar! Then he claims differently by moving the goal posts after the fact.

10. #20 | 2085737
    Independent
    United Kingdom

AUG

Skull
    half of the people of this country voted to carry on as we were.
    No they didn't, as evidenced by the fact that on a majority vote, YOU LOST. Two years later you're still in denial.

See a psychiatrist. He won't be able to help you but could probably use the amusement.

Thread Information