United Kingdom

NOV

Default He must be a Racist Idiot

2. #2 | 2093584
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

NOV

Default Re: He must be a Racist Idiot

Here is another interesting video interview of Gavin Boby in which he explains how mosques can destroy Western communities by creating Islamic no go areas. He talks about solutions involving 'humanitarian repatration' along with tactics involving the Islamic no go communities 'stewing in their own juice' once they become isolation from the rest of the community.

Of course he must be an Islamaphobic racist Nazi idiot for not appreciating the culturaly enriching qualities that Islam provides for our Western society.

In fact if any intelligent and reasonably minded person met him, their only reaction would be to tell him to 'go take a fuck at yourself'.

3. #3 | 2093620
    Buy a poppy

NOV

Y
    Bill. MC
    Of course he must be an Islamaphobic racist Nazi idiot
    Your description appears to be quite accurate, but he also holds a few communist views about workers' ownership of companies. Much as it's nice to see you embracing a wider range of political ideals, I'm unsure I want anything to do with the extreme left.

https://gavinboby.com/employee-ownership/

Equality, Prosperity, and the End of Capitalism
    Always remember to be kind, bright, and happy

4. #4 | 2093621
    Buy a poppy

NOV

... and a splash (read - A flood) of Marxism

https://gavinboby.com/law-freedom-after-the-state/3/

Perhaps I could encourage our intrepid OP to find out a little more about the man he's supporting before he openly posts such support.
    Communism is very dangerous rubbish and, even though I've left the UK, I wouldn't want you guys to suffer that lot in power.

5. #5 | 2093622
    Buy a poppy

NOV

Now the other twit in the video - He's very pro-Europe

https://www.europeanfreedom.com/2018...am-in-general/

Born in Nottingham, England, I have lived in Barcelona since 1988 and consider myself a European in the true sense of the word. I am of Anglo-Saxon/Celt heritage but have lived on the continent for over half my life. Apart from English, I speak Catalan and Spanish to near native level and have a smattering of French and German. I am inspired by the culture and intellect of all the peoples of Europe.
    Bill, my dear friend, you seem to be supporting a set of pro EU Marxists - are you sure you like that sort of stuff?

Thread Information