Forker's Sarajevo Trip
Started by Scrotnig, 13th November 2017 21:21 in Talk & Chat

1. #1 | 2057402
    Soon to be recovered
    BC Team

NOV

Default Forker's Sarajevo Trip

He'll be drinking loads of beer about now.

As it happens, I can exclusively reveal the brand of beer Forker is drinking.

beer_73375.jpg
    If you have a problem with my post, this is what you should do: Let the post die. Just let this old post gather dust. No one can read it. No one'll even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing standing in the corner of an old thread. And over the years, the world'll move on and the thread will be buried. And if you want to remember it, then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing. Have a good life. Do that one thing for me. Have a fantastic life.
    Liked by: Calidore

2. #2 | 2057483
    BC Member

NOV

Default Re: Forker's Sarajevo Trip

If you're going to make an attempt at humour you may as well make it plausible. Where would I get a UK craft beer in Sarajevo?

Actually, I've been drinking this:

63n3velika-svijetla.png

Vey nice it is too.

Also plenty of this in the morning:

23380171_10155880993098055_6873904843526670344_n.jpg

It's been a very enjoyable trip. My hotel is right on the edge of the Old Town. Beautiful part of the world.

Landing was weird though, Sarjevo is in between loads of mountans and low cloud is common. Coming in all we could see was the tips of mountains through very thick cloud. Sarajevo, including it's airport was somewhere underneath it. The plane plunged into the cloud, and there was no visibility until we almost touched the ground. A bumpy but safe landing.
    "Oh great a female Doctor Who. What next? Female real doctors? Female pilots? Female scientists? Female sisters and mothers? Female WOMEN?!" (Mark Hoppus, Blink 182)

Thread Information