Another foreign pervert!
Started by Scrotnig, 14th November 2017 16:40 in News & Current Affairs

1. #1 | 2057527
    Soon to be recovered
    BC Team

NOV

Default Another foreign pervert!

A pervert who stockpiled abuse images and videos of children as young as two has had his sentence cut after judges heard he was going through a "gender identity crisis" at the time.

London's Criminal Appeal Court was told it was Sarbjeet Jagdev's confusion over his sexuality the led him to view and store 1,400 sexual images of very young girls.

Click Here

Confusion over his sexuality? Get stood on! What a disgraceful lie he's told to try and get off with this revolting crime.

"Because of his "strict upbringing", the 23-year-old, of Ambassador Road, Goodwood, Leicester, had been "unable to confront" his belief that he was transgender.

Jagdev was jailed for three years at Leicester Crown Court in May after he admitted seven counts of possessing indecent images of children.

But Mr Justice Spencer, sitting at the Appeal Court with Lord Justice Flaux and Judge David Aubrey QC, cut his sentence to two years."

So, the appeal judge fell for it. What a crock of shite.

Doesn't say whether he was born here but if he is an immigrant, why is he not now being deported?
    If you have a problem with my post, this is what you should do: Let the post die. Just let this old post gather dust. No one can read it. No one'll even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing standing in the corner of an old thread. And over the years, the world'll move on and the thread will be buried. And if you want to remember it, then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing. Have a good life. Do that one thing for me. Have a fantastic life.
    Liked by: Luna

2. #2 | 2057531
    Smiter of the high and mighty.
    Google it.
    England

NOV

Default Re: Another foreign pervert!

Lefties will say deportation to where. I could think of a few suitable places.
    Liked by: Luna

3. #3 | 2057536
    Soon to be recovered
    BC Team

NOV

Lord Ponsonby
    Lefties will say deportation to where. I could think of a few suitable places.
    Well if he's not a native, then it's deportation to whichever country he came from.

Obviously if he's of British birth then we have to keep him unfortunately.
    If you have a problem with my post, this is what you should do: Let the post die. Just let this old post gather dust. No one can read it. No one'll even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing standing in the corner of an old thread. And over the years, the world'll move on and the thread will be buried. And if you want to remember it, then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing. Have a good life. Do that one thing for me. Have a fantastic life.

4. #4 | 2057541
    Independent
    United Kingdom

NOV

Scrotnig
    A"Because of his "strict upbringing", the 23-year-old, of Ambassador Road, Goodwood, Leicester, had been "unable to confront" his belief that he was transgender.
    Even if true, I fail to see how that can have any bearing on his crimes. If he wants to explore his sexuality he can do so with consenting adults. This criminal has cynically exploited the cowardice of a society that has allowed itself to be intimidated into giving unfair advantages to anyone who might accuse it of an "ism".
    "Europe's nations should be guided towards the Super-state without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation". EEC founder Jean Monnet

Thread Information