Started by KiNoRonin, 15th August 2008 04:21 in Religion & Philosophy

1. #1 | 1187862
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

AUG

Default Misanthropic People

Konnichi Wa to All:

Misanthropy is the General Hatred and Distrust of all Human Beings.

Then there are two different types of Misanthropy, which are Misogyny and Misandry.

Misogyny is the Male Hatred and Distrust of all Men and Misandry is the Feminist Hatred and Distrust of all Men.

That sort of thing is ultimately caused by the Pressures of Human Overpopulation. Such Stresses of such Over Crowded Conditions causes such Antisocial Behavior Patterns.

Fork Me, Wisewoman, Unikite, and Rabbit are all Prime Examples of such Psychotic Behavior Patterns.

It is too bad when such things happen.

KNR - 3X3
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

2. #2 | 1187900
    BC Member

AUG

Default Re: Misanthropic People

KiNoRonin
    Konnichi Wa to All:

Then there are two different types of Misanthropy, which are Misogyny and Misandry.

Misogyny is the Male Hatred and Distrust of all Men and Misandry is the Feminist Hatred and Distrust of all Men.

That sort of thing is ultimately caused by the Pressures of Human Overpopulation. Such Stresses of such Over Crowded Conditions causes such Antisocial Behavior Patterns.

Fork Me, Wisewoman, Unikite, and Rabbit are all Prime Examples of such Psychotic Behavior Patterns.

KNR - 3X3
    Perhaps you'd care to back up your point.

YOU said you would remove any posts I made from the pagan forum. I have politiely asked you to clarify what you meant.

Why do you consider that to be abusive? Why do you cosider it to be misanthropy?

YOU define misanthropy as "the General Hatred and Distrust of all Human Beings."

Surely saying in advance you will remove ANY post I make means you are distruting me.

Maybe YOU are the misanthropic one.

Fork Me.

Note: There is not a single word of abuse in this post and it answers directly the lead post in this thread. I do NOT expect to see this post moved or deleted.
    "Oh great a female Doctor Who. What next? Female real doctors? Female pilots? Female scientists? Female sisters and mothers? Female WOMEN?!" (Mark Hoppus, Blink 182)

3. #3 | 1187915
    Fluffed out
    England

AUG

KiNoRonin

No, KiNo - I was pleased that you got the moderator post for the pagan forum, but it's too bad when you abuse your powers like this and accuse posters of being psychotic just because they disagree with you.

I think you are completely out of order.
    Liked by: Nimuae

4. #4 | 1187937
    BC Member
    France

AUG

he's a madman, Ivor Biggun.
    Heaven and hope eternal
    Over your heart of gold
    Sun and sunset
    Burning in the flame you hold
    Ever and always
    Give me ever and always
    Body and soul

5. #5 | 1187948
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

AUG

KiNoRonin

KNR - 3X3

And it is too bad that such things continue to happen.
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

6. #6 | 1187952
    an enemy of the status
    Vatican City State

AUG

KiNoRonin
    And it is too bad that such things continue to happen.
    why don't you pack it in then?
    Through the glass, dim and foggy, the blunt muzzle of some beast looked at me, its yellow eyes insistently repeating one and the same thought, incomprehensible to me. We looked each other in the eye for a long time - through those shafts connecting the surface world to that other beneath the surface.

"I am in blood Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more, Returning were as tedious as go o'er"

You better look before you leap, still waters run deep,
    And there won't always be someone there to pull you out,
    And you know what I'm talkin' about.

7. #7 | 1188157
    BC Member
    United Kingdom

AUG

Chris Mitchell
    No, KiNo - I was pleased that you got the moderator post for the pagan forum, but it's too bad when you abuse your powers like this and accuse posters of being psychotic just because they disagree with you.
    I had the impression that Kino accused them of being psychotic just because they were abusive towards him.

The Marxists are the Handmaidens of the Global Capitalists and lackies of the New World Order

8. #8 | 1188167
    an enemy of the status
    Vatican City State

AUG

well he does take the piss rather and act like he hasn't got a clue what society beyond his front door is actually like

I mean does anyone abuse Chris or even you?
    Through the glass, dim and foggy, the blunt muzzle of some beast looked at me, its yellow eyes insistently repeating one and the same thought, incomprehensible to me. We looked each other in the eye for a long time - through those shafts connecting the surface world to that other beneath the surface.

"I am in blood Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more, Returning were as tedious as go o'er"

9. #9 | 1188168
    an enemy of the status
    Vatican City State

AUG

KiNoRonin
    Konnichi Wa to All:

KNR - 3X3
    this is surely what male hatred of women is called?

10. #10 | 1188220
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

AUG

Bill. MC
    I had the impression that Kino accused them of being psychotic just because they were abusive towards him.
    No!

They are Abusive towards all other Peoples other than me!

KNR - 3X3
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace

Thread Information