The Madeleine McCann Mystery
Started by StanBishop70, 26th October 2011 00:30 in Missing Madeleine McCann

1. #1 | 1587599
    BC Member

OCT

Default The Madeleine McCann Mystery

I found it odd to browse the "Crime and Mystery" section of the forum, and to find no thread on surely one of the most intriguing crime/mysteries of the 21st Century so far - the Madeleine McCann case.

Now, I am no 'conspiracy theorist'. Stories in the news are generally what they appear to be, unless there is some compelling evidence to the contrary.
    I do not believe (for example) that explosive charges were placed inside the Trade Centre towers, or that it was an "inside job" by the USA government. No, 9/11 was exactly what it appeared to be, and no more: a diabolical terrorist plot by radical Islamists.

Yet this case seems, to me, to consist of something more than our media made it out to be. Here, there is some form of a "conspiracy theory" which I can accept. I don't know, nor can I fathom out what the conspiracy is all about, nor what sort of deception lies at the heart of it, but of this I am certain; that there is far more to this case than meets the eye. Something is just "not right" about this story, that is all I feel sure of. Some aspect is being covered up, there is something that the "powers that be" are desperately frightened about us discovering.

The McCanns' whole focus in the media seems to be geared towards asking us "What happened to Madeleine". Yet, I feel that this is a case that can only be solved by us looking at the background (eg, who are the Tapas Group, what draws them together) and slowly working our way in from the outside, rather than by focussing in on the events of 3/5/07 and working outwards from that.

My own hypothesis? - I have no idea how M.McC died, but I believe she died in the apartment, on or before 3/5/07, and her body was most likely frozen in a catering freezer, until late May, when the body was moved in the hired Renault (while the McCanns were having their Papal audience) and disposed of.

I find it very, very sinister that Clarence Mitchell (until then, the head of the Labour gov't's media monitoring unit) suddenly gave up his job in order to act as the McCann's spokesman just because he "felt sorry for them" (as you do, yerr, rrrright!) If you are innocent, you do not need a government-trained spokesman to speak for you. Something very, VERY dodgy is being covered up, there.

2. #2 | 1587622
    Important staff person.
    Unbiased admin.
    BC Team
    South Africa

OCT

Default Re: The Madeleine McCann Mystery

StanBishop70
    I found it odd to browse the "Crime and Mystery" section of the forum, and to find no thread on surely one of the most intriguing crime/mysteries of the 21st Century so far - the Madeleine McCann case.
    I think we hashed out every known angle on that up until a couple of years ago. (Maybe the threads have been archived now.)

We know who did it, how and when and where, and where the child was eventually buried.

However, it is always interesting to find yet another person who realizes that there was FAR FAR more going on than we were led to believe!

Oh, and Clarence Mitchell? Well they had a nice big wedge of cash to share out, I expect he wanted some of it.

3. #3 | 1587624
    BC Member
    BC Team

OCT

The threads should all be still there, but they are probably in News & Current Affairs, as the Crimes & Mysteries forum didn't exist back then.

4. #4 | 1588773
    Pagan forum moderator
    BC Team
    Canada

OCT

Eventually, everyone will forget about Madeleine.

After all, no ever talks about our Michael Dunahee:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Dunahee

3X3
    Islam
    Is Not A
    Religion
    Of Peace
    Liked by: sphinx

5. #5 | 1588799
    Made ya look!
    England

OCT

StanBishop70
    No, 9/11 was exactly what it appeared to be, and no more: a diabolical terrorist plot by radical Islamists.

or radical Jews .....
    "Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege."

6. #6 | 1588911
    BC Member

OCT

Crazy Jane
    or radical Jews
    If you believe that, then you have indeed chosen your username well.

7. #7 | 1589037
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

OCT

Another day, another Madeleine thread, hey ho.

To my mind, the most obvious explanation for the story is this. The McCanns irresponsibly left their children alone in a hotel room, while they went out and partied. Some individual took advantage of this situation to kidnap Madeleine and disappear into the night. It could have been a paedophile, or somebody stealing children to order for rich childless couples (it goes on).

Those who suspect the McCanns of murdering their daughter have three problems:

(1) There is no evidence for this whatsoever.
    (2) They had no possible motive for doing so.
    (3) They would have had to dispose of the body, in all the glare of publicity surrounding the case. The chances of them successfully doing so, undetected, and the body never being found, are pretty remote.

But clearly everbody has their own views on this story, and unless further evidence comes to light, or Madeleine (or her body) is found, we're not likely to move any further forward on it.

So why keep digging the case up, when there are much more current criminal cases to discuss?
    Liked by: Cockney Rebel, Lori, sphinx

8. #8 | 1589038
    Johnson OUT
    St Lucia

OCT

KiNoRonin
    Eventually, everyone will forget about Madeleine.

After all, no ever talks about our Michael Dunahee:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Dunahee

3X3
    Lots of children go missing every year, and the media take no interest. It is just a handful of cases that they latch onto.

9. #9 | 1589039
    BC Member
    England

OCT

The McCanns are great publicists and exceptionally greedy. Put a Scot and a Scouser together and you are bound to end up with greed.
    The European Union is Nazism under a new banner.
    Perrin is right about Cameron, on everything else he is wrong.
    Fork Me is a decent type, pity he's such a twat!
    Liked by: Crazy Jane, sphinx

10. #10 | 1589141
    BC Member

OCT

Plutonium,

I would counter your argument "Those who suspect the McCanns of murdering their daughter have three problems: (1) There is no evidence for this whatsoever" as follows:

Firstly, I am not proposing the slightest suggestion that MMcC was murdered, only that she died. Death does not mean murder.

I might also turn your words around and say "Those who suggest that she was abducted have this immediate problem: There is no evidence for this whatsoever."

The parents' immediate insistence that an abduction took place does not constitute any form of evidence. It's just their word. The cadavar dogs, however reliable or unreliable their evidence may be, have at the very least presented some sort of evidence that she died. That evidence may, or may not, turn out to be reliable, but those dogs have an excellent track record, their evidence has been used and has held up in previous court cases - why suddenly doubt it in this one? On the other hand, there is absolutely no evidence of an abduction.
    Liked by: sphinx

Thread Information