Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Day: Numbers
Scrotnig Well I thought I'd round this thread off with this classic. Lena Lovich - Lucky Number
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day: Carpets
Bill. MC
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread I blame the catholics
parsonstreet Unfortunately Muslims are now much more frightening than Catholics.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread The First Presidential Debate.
Luna If you vote for clowns - expect a circus!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Please take my knee
parsonstreet What kind of fantasy is this?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Please take my knee
Luna A sharp smack with a large hammer cures most things, Fred!
sphinx
parsonstreet I believe it is a film about adultery. So I would avoid it.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread White Rabbits
Luna Happy 1st October! Not going to pinch punch - Judy might object.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Authenticity in Fiction
parsonstreet I had a similar experience when I wrote about my odyssey. I called it A Homo's Odyssey.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Authenticity in Fiction
Chris Mitchell Yes, when I wrote the Harry Potter series under a pseudonym, it was based on my actual experience as a child in a school for wizards. I wish I'd chosen a different pseudonym, though. Who knew there was an *actual* J. K. Rowling? That bitch took...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Track of the Day: Numbers
Bill. MC
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day: Numbers
sphinx My usual oldie........ I used to adore Guy Mitchell. *sigh
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day: Numbers
sphinx Lots of numbers in this song. At a concert one time, I'm sure he sang "one two three four, get off of my cloud"... I live on an apartment On the ninety-ninth floor of my block And I sit at home looking out the window Imagining the...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Numbers
Plutonium It's always interesting to find out the background to songs' inspiration and origins. From Wikipedia: at a celebration of Lionel Richie's 37th wedding anniversary, his father toasted his mother as "She's a great lady, she's a great mother, and...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Words
Plutonium Tricky one this, Scrotnig. All song titles consist of words. But presumably there has to be a mention of the word "words". This was originally a hit for the Bee Gees, but has become something of a classic, and was a No 1 hit for Boyzone. This is...
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread You poor bastards
Luna Self destruction is always sad, Fred.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Heresy and Hypocrisy
Memnoch Have you noticed how the most determined sinners are also the loudest accusers?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Heresy and Hypocrisy
superwoman Most definitely
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Heresy and Hypocrisy
Luna Yes.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread You poor bastards
Lovely Fred I know you aren't senile because drunk and senile are different. However, posts from people of both groups are roughly the same as far as quality goes.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread You poor bastards
Chris Mitchell You're a Muslim convert living in Indonesia, and your sister's trying to pay money into your bank account, and it rings alarm bells with the authorities. It's called profiling. I'm white, middle class, live in the UK and only have a UK bank...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread You poor bastards
Luna 'bye Fred!s:21
sphinx
Luna Famously orchestrated as a film theme. I bet I am the only person on the planet who hasn't seen this film!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Authenticity in Fiction
parsonstreet I had a similar experience when I wrote about my odyssey. I called it A Homo's Odyssey.
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Authenticity in Fiction
Chris Mitchell Yes, when I wrote the Harry Potter series under a pseudonym, it was based on my actual experience as a child in a school for wizards. I wish I'd chosen a different pseudonym, though. Who knew there was an *actual* J. K. Rowling? That bitch took...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC