Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Scrotnig I think the best thing to do is, I'll close this thread and then tomorrow I'll delete all the new posts and leave it as it was. Unless anyone has any better ideas, in which case PM me. I feel I've asked Kino not to do this so many times it's...
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by BobBobson in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
BobBobson I hate using R.I.P threads for personal attention seeking purposes.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Speaking ILL of the DEAD
Scrotnig I always assume Sphinx and Dordie, and others like Nick, will always be here, in one form or another. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave! :j6
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Speaking ILL of the DEAD
NotLaup Dead people are not saints... some of them were VILE in life (or just flawed like ALL of us) and I really don't think that being dead is necessarily any reason not to be included in the living forem... I think that Sphinx and Dordie are very...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Scrotnig's "WTF?" Social Media Thread
NotLaup FILTH
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gwithian Beach
Scrotnig FAKE NEWS! That's a still from footage of a Saturday night out in Leeds.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Scrotnig I think the best thing to do is, I'll close this thread and then tomorrow I'll delete all the new posts and leave it as it was. Unless anyone has any better ideas, in which case PM me. I feel I've asked Kino not to do this so many times it's...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gwithian Beach
Scrotnig FAKE NEWS! That's a still from footage of a Saturday night out in Leeds.
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Gwithian Beach
Chris Mitchell Ah yes, I have a photograph of that event.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Gwithian Beach
Chris Mitchell "Send Cock pics"
The New Prince
3 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Gwithian Beach
Chris Mitchell Ah yes, I have a photograph of that event.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Omens
Reg Perrin Are there other kinds of battery powered chainsaws?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Omens
wishingwell Saved some people a fortune who were ready to hire skips to take trees and rubble away and then buy loads of compost or topsoil, used the trees for raised beds just by laying them down to form beds and then putting the rubble in bottom.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by BobBobson in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Fairy_Nuff I agree with both of you, and have never been less pleased to get a like than I was when I read this in the early hours. Perhaps though, we could take this to another thread, so that we don't continue Kinos disgraceful ruination of this one?
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Fork Me Fuck off, your constant cravings for attention are almost tolerable, but using memorial threads to scream "me me me" is beyond the pale.
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by Luna in the thread Omens
Luna That is good, Wishingwell.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Fork Me digital music collection thread...
Fork Me It's OK, I've done it for you now. If we keep quiet about it, everyone will think you got it right in the first place...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by BobBobson in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread R.I.P nicknotnicked
Fairy_Nuff I agree with both of you, and have never been less pleased to get a like than I was when I read this in the early hours. Perhaps though, we could take this to another thread, so that we don't continue Kinos disgraceful ruination of this one?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Free Online Runes Reading Course
Reg Perrin Maybe he could give your head a tap with his mystic hammer mjolnir.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Omens
wishingwell When I worked on gardens I always tried to reuse felled trees for benches and raised beds for instance as the wood rots slowly and is good for soil and wildlife,burn what can't be used and the ash improves the soil.
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me Bob Dylan - Greatest Hits (1966, Folk, LP) 1. Blowin' In The Wind 2. It Ain't Me Babe 3. The Times They Are A-Changin' 4. Mr. Tambourine Man 5. She Belongs To Me 6. It's All Over Now Baby Blue 7. Subterranean Homesick Blues 8. One Of Us Must Know...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Omens
wishingwell There is also the added benefit that you could sit and ponder by the fire maybe cooking up a pot of foraged food.Perhaps reading a book that will help your advancement, hey you could even start threads for others to suggest recipes and books for...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •