Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread So I got a Virtual Reality headset
Dordie Mungo Hamwich was my all time favourite name.....rolls off the tongue. So to speak!
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Brexit delayed
nicknotnicked We need a leader that says "we're leaving next year, if you want a deal then it's on our terms, deal or piss off!.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Flu jab...
Bill. MC I've never had vaccines since they were forced unpon me when I was about 6 years old. I will be 66 next Monday and I am still going strong. Most of my good health and high level of fitness is basically due to the fact that I don't trust...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Flu jab...
Lord Ponsonby The Smallpox jab, for example, had a nasty habit of rendering its victims brain dead. Were you a recipient perchance?
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Dordie in the thread So I got a Virtual Reality headset
Dordie Mungo Hamwich was my all time favourite name.....rolls off the tongue. So to speak!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Brexit delayed
Dordie May is hand in hand with the EU.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Forker stuck....
Dordie I am a member of a small aero club at Connington, it is a business airfield, I once took Scrot and sphinx there for a look round. One member related a story from Cyprus regarding a rather old Boeing 737 that used the whole runway, overshot into a...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread If the Tories...
Dordie Fail to get shut of Theresa May, this country is well and truly fucked.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Brexit delayed
Scrotnig It was already taking three whole years to leave the EU, now it's being delayed yet again. We are not going to leave. Reg was right all along. Which doesn't happen often. The excuses have now officially started. Oh and it'll cost us...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Stockpile food for Brexit!
Nice Fred Depends a lot on the packaging. As with most products, the jar is nitrogen flushed in order to maintain freshness but that becomes useless once the pack is opened. The bitter taste could be a high acid value but high peroxide values are are more...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread No more man size tissues
Scrotnig Kleenex are scrapping the term "man size tissues". It's sexist apparently. :rolleyes: The world is going mad. Us blokes can't even sneeze these days without being accused of being perverts or offensive to women or something.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Worries
Dordie I don't wish to hackney the subject but.....we are never going to achieve this under Theresa May's stewardship. She has no idea or even willingness to do it.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Local "celebrities"
Dordie ....and I had been eating my greens!
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread There's been a murder in Leicester
Scrotnig Southfields Drive. Saw the house cordoned off on the way to work, given the location I suspected a 'domestic'. Sure enough, it is being reported that police were called at 10:15 last night following an 'altercation' at the house. A man's body...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Flu jab...
Chris Mitchell Absolutely, and the advantage of all vaccines. Not vaccinating your kids isn't just a question of personal choice - it's about how many other kids (the ones who aren't old enough to have their jabs yet) your kids would infect too.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Flu jab...
Dordie Moving on to Flu, since I began having the vaccine annually, not only have I been free of it, I have not been in a position the pass on the virus to others. That is a second plus for the flu jab.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Local "celebrities"
Dordie ....and I had been eating my greens!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Stockpile food for Brexit!
Nice Fred Depends a lot on the packaging. As with most products, the jar is nitrogen flushed in order to maintain freshness but that becomes useless once the pack is opened. The bitter taste could be a high acid value but high peroxide values are are more...
Memansw
3 Likes Memansw liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread So I got a Virtual Reality headset
Chris Mitchell It would also make a great BC name :yup2:
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Worries
Dordie I don't wish to hackney the subject but.....we are never going to achieve this under Theresa May's stewardship. She has no idea or even willingness to do it.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Forker stuck....
Chris Mitchell He sent us an email from Nigeria saying that he needed to borrow 2,000, but then he could repay us with a million each once he gets hold of an inheritance he's looking after for a deposed dictator.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Worries
Chris Mitchell I do understand how you feel, Matt. When I was in my early 20s the Cold War between the Soviet Union and the West was at its height, and a lot of people (just over 50% according to polls at the time) thought we would be wiped out in an all-out...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread So I got a Virtual Reality headset
Chris Mitchell It would also make a great BC name :yup2:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread parasols
Nice Fred My Australian leather hat works as a parasol and an umbrella.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread A quick heads up.
Nice Fred It is not. He's telling the world your 'manhood' is exceptionally long so it can reach all the way around, thus you have the ability to have a sexual relationship with your own bottom. It's a compliment.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC