Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread QUIZ: What Age Do You Act?
sphinx You Act Like You Are 26 Years Old You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. You're still figuring out your place in the...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Forum meet
superwoman ok that's me sorted
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread I-Ching
TheDruid 3X3 So I still have some 5 Yen Coins that I brought back from my 2000 Trip to Japan so I can use them for doing I-Ching Coin Toss Divinations. So for my Current Situation, I have to make 6 Tosses. First Shaking and Toss: Head and 2 Tales Second...
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by superwoman in the thread Forum meet
superwoman ok that's me sorted
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread I-Ching
TheDruid 3X3 2. Hold the coins loosely in your hands, shake them briefly, and then toss them, all the while contemplating your query. The line you record is determined by assigning numerical values to heads and tails, then adding the total. Each heads is a 3,...
sphinx
TheDruid 3X3 YouTubes of ones Camp Fires appear to be pretty Pointless. Here is my 2013 Summer Solstice Camp Fire that I have had Online since then and it has only had 8 Viewings: 3X3
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The most pointless youtube video you can find
Scrotnig
sphinx
Chris Mitchell Did you have Sphinx's permission to post that? She doesn't normally like being seen on camera.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread I-Ching
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: Upon BillMC mentioning I-Ching, I did a quick Google on that and got this Wikipedia Listing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Ching The core of the I Ching is a Western Zhou divination text called the Changes of Zhou. The...
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by superwoman in the thread Forum meet
superwoman Well that's two of us Nick, does that qualify as a forum meet?
sphinx
Plutonium I have corrected your post.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Forum meet
Plutonium Corbyn doesn't know himself.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Forum meet
Luna You must have been having an off day, Chris. I hope you are better now.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Can you see the hidden messages?
Plutonium You're on the right lines, but then think what the penultimate letter could be.
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Has anyone ever actually said....?
Chris Mitchell I'm pretty sure Laup said it!
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Has anyone ever actually said....?
Dordie
4 Likes Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Has anyone ever actually said....?
Scrotnig
4 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Has anyone ever actually said....?
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Ki No Ronin's Tarot Card Journal
TheDruid 3X3 I do have my set of Runes. But point taken about Tarot. Tarot was not developed until around the 14th Century. I just came upon Tarot when I was Studying Wicca Paganism in the mid 2000s. I have thought about getting into Scrying which was...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread He's made sure he's OK.
Nice Fred Everyone, or at least the fools and traitors, are ranting on about how much the UK is going to lose out when the escape finally happens, but none of these idiots is even mentioning what's going to happen to Europe. A hard Brexit (the best choice)...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Cats and cucumbers
Joe 90 You’re a dick. It’s a widely held opinion.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Male Genital Mutilation
Dordie I am working on her next door, to do a bit of mutilation on mine, I'll let you know if I manage to get some progress.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Ki No Ronin's Tarot Card Journal
TheDruid 3X3 I do have my set of Runes. But point taken about Tarot. Tarot was not developed until around the 14th Century. I just came upon Tarot when I was Studying Wicca Paganism in the mid 2000s. I have thought about getting into Scrying which was...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Forum meet
Lord Ponsonby It's the way you tell 'em!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Forum meet
Joe 90 That leaves more room for bottles of cheap vodka and turpentine, but your car must smell terribly of piss.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC