Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig :yup:
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Santa Clause Comes To Town
Nice Fred A fine defence, but could you sleep at night if he went on to attack and sexually assault a defenceless child because you argued his innocence and got him off the charges?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Are you a lwfty?
Nice Fred I'm from Barnsley but I think Scargill is a sloppy git.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Are you a lwfty?
Dordie Not me, I'm from Cambridgeshire.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread How to speak to sensitive or angry person.
Joe 90 This isn’t about me, Reg. You’re in a permanent state of furiousness, fuelled by a combination of cheap vodka, your lifelong inferiority complex and sheer boredom. Merry Christmas.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread How to speak to sensitive or angry person.
superwoman Keep calm Give them space Listen (or look as though you're listening) if everything fails kick 'em in the goolies and run
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread How to speak to sensitive or angry person.
Joe 90 Embrace the pathetic name calling they inevitably resort to. They don’t know what to do then... ...other than to drink themselves silly and repeat the same things, over and over again.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Christmas Cards
Luna I love the kittens in the Santa hats, Kino!
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Christmas Cards
TheDruid 3X3 Got my First Three Xmas Cards! All are from Executive Members of my Legion Club. Here is the one from the Membership Chair: The one from the Publicity Chair: And one from the Ways & Means Chair: I sent them each a Xmas Card Email with a...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Blackpool
Scrotnig First of two nights in Blackpool. The place is deserted...perfect!
parsonstreet
superwoman Keep calm Give them space Listen (or look as though you're listening) if everything fails kick 'em in the goolies and run
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Christmas Cards
TheDruid 3X3 Got my First Three Xmas Cards! All are from Executive Members of my Legion Club. Here is the one from the Membership Chair: The one from the Publicity Chair: And one from the Ways & Means Chair: I sent them each a Xmas Card Email with a...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Christmas Cards
TheDruid 3X3 Okalee Dokalee Pokee!:
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Are you a lwfty?
Dordie Not me, I'm from Cambridgeshire.
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Christmas Cards
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Shooting in Strasbourg
Dordie Note....."lwfty"......Should read... "lefty".....Typo. :contract: HTH
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Blackpool
Scrotnig This is the magnificent Spoons I am using: https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/all-pubs/england/lancashire/the-velvet-coaster-blackpool
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Time for my wonky tree to make an appearance
Dordie True....it is my highlight of the year.....makes Christmas worth waiting for. :D
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Do you hang around the house naked?
Nice Fred I believe one should be happy with one's own body, even if you have floppy flobberly dobberlies.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Time for my wonky tree to make an appearance
Dordie True....it is my highlight of the year.....makes Christmas worth waiting for. :D
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The Viking Pagan Influence in Ireland
Bill. MC It was mostly Swedish Vikings who served in the Varangian Guard. After the Norman conquest many of the native Angles and Danes fled from the north of England into Scotland to escape William the Conqueror's 'Harrowing of the North', while others fled...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread TV Ads?
nicknotnicked Really? They make more from corrective than general maintenance, I don't believe you.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Operation Entebbe
Fork Me Nice single he released though...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Time for my wonky tree to make an appearance
Luna Wouldn't be Christmas without it, Scrotnig!
Dordie
5 Likes Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Time for my wonky tree to make an appearance
Scrotnig :yup:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC