Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Speaking of "syndromes"
parsonstreet Grief can be powerful enough to disorder the mind. I am not sure to what extent syndromes have been completely made up. Some seem to be made to paper over societal failings. I don't know if this is paradoxical but if you have a terrible boss that...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Fucking bastard windows 10 shite crap updates
TheDruid 3X3 At least Windows 10 is not as bad as I have heard Windows Vista was. 3X3
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread FAO Parsonstreet
parsonstreet How poetic
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread FAO Parsonstreet
Memnoch Or a closeup of a peacock's tail feather.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread FAO Parsonstreet
parsonstreet Black hole representation I think.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread FAO Parsonstreet
Plutonium I think it's a cloud of interstellar dust disappearing into a black hole.
Roco
3 Likes Roco liked a post by kokasucky in the thread "No deal is better than a bad deal"
kokasucky The idiotic euroclub is about to lose 20% of its bribe and gravy train money - no one seems to have noticed the UK is in a red hot position to tell them to fuck off if they get stroppy. This is almost easy enough for May to work out - The Euroshit...
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Trump Protesters
parsonstreet I am not sure what you mean. How come lots of other terrible world leaders have come in an and out of the country with only a handful of protesters. American presidents have a relatively short term and can be easily voted out and freely protested...
Chris Mitchell
parsonstreet It is very useful in studying languages, linguistics and understanding new words with Latin origins among many other things. I love Latin since I began listening to sacred music with Latin text.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Aspergers diagnois
Memnoch Bull... fucking... shit! Socially inept human-race dropout with jealousy issues and entitlement fantasies suddenly decides, after a lifetime of delusion and fuckwittery, that he has a trendy "syndrome" that every subject except him gets diagnosed...
Chris Mitchell
parsonstreet Interesting Chris! Pax vobiscum
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Nazi, muslim, dalek...
Memnoch Not all nazis killed, but I don't see you or anyone else making excuses for the "nice" ones. They signed up to a creed of murder and destruction of all that wasn't them and history holds them collectively guilty, as it will do with all muslims. You...
superwoman
Memnoch You think "the former" in some way differs from the others? Dedication to the destruction of everything that doesn't conform - that's Nazis, and it's muslims. It's not me. Jews have beliefs I don't share. That doesn't motivate me to kill,...
superwoman
Memnoch I don't want to destroy everyone. Just muslims, lefties, and anyone else who thinks they have the right to punish me for not pretending to believe what they pretend to believe. Quite simply.... hate me first and I'll hate you back a thousand times...
biggus dickus
1 Like biggus dickus liked a post by Canuckistan in the thread Trump Protesters
Canuckistan How about the fact that he is one of the more disgusting human beings on the planet?
biggus dickus
1 Like biggus dickus liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Trump Protesters
Plutonium
parsonstreet
Plutonium Maths was always my blind spot. I was in a remedial class for it at school, but I managed to catch up and got a B at O Level. I considered taking it at A Level, but was put off when I was informed that the pass rate (Grade A-C) was 25%. But not...
parsonstreet
Chris Mitchell Not many, to be honest. My actual degree is "Mathematics with Computing", and I found at university that those who were good at maths didn't do so well at computing, and vice versa. When I first got into the computer industry, most graduates weren't...
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Plutonium in the thread FAO Parsonstreet
Plutonium I think it's a cloud of interstellar dust disappearing into a black hole.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread novichok incident...........
Memnoch Did Roald Dahl write that?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Wimbledon and
Dordie The world cup are finished.....thank fuck for that! We can now hope that Zebede, Duigal and the magic roundabout will come back.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am turning into
Chris Mitchell He's tied up in a gimp suit in Parsonstreet's basement.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Wimbledon and
Dordie The world cup are finished.....thank fuck for that! We can now hope that Zebede, Duigal and the magic roundabout will come back.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Another step to Islamisation.
Plutonium Javid is not a practising Muslim. Nobody is "imposed" as Home Secretary or any other ministerial post, the people vote for MPs and the party with the most MPs forms a government, the party leader becomes PM and he/she appoints MPs to the various...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Back to the UK later this week
Fork Me I'm flying with Cobalt, who I haven't used before. Quite a long trip this year, I'll be over for about 6 weeks. Mostly in Brighton but I have a few trips planned.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC