Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by tadpole256 in the thread If the Universe is expanding?
tadpole256 I can tell ya for certain that I have been expanding... :banana1:
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread If the Universe is expanding?
Chris Mitchell It's not expanding into space - it's space-time itself that's expanding. It was measured in the 1920s, when Edwin Hubble noticed that spectra from distant galaxies were red-shifted, and the further away the galaxy, the greater the red-shift. This is...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread If the Universe is expanding?
Chris Mitchell I'd often wondered that - if everything was expanding, our rulers would be too, and we wouldn't know the universe was expanding. Apparently, though, the gravitational pull within galaxies is strong enough that the galaxies themselves aren't...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread If the Universe is expanding?
Luna We are, Parson, have you not read the obesity statistics?
Lord Ponsonby
Scrotnig Lefties never liked the much fairer poll tax because it meant that skivers and shirkers were forced to actually contribute something. Instead we now have the far worse 'council tax' which started off at a couple of hundred quid as is now well into...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by tadpole256 in the thread QUIZ: What Flavour Pudding Are You?
tadpole256 You Are Chocolate Pudding You are both mature and playful. You have two sides to your personality that are constantly dueling it out. Part of you likes all of the finer things in life while part of you is just like a big kid. No matter what side...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread penisland
bill jarvis Do they sell balls points?
Chris Mitchell
tadpole256
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread TV Licence......
Fork Me It's not terrible at all. It's about a tenner a month and the elderley and those on benefits don't have to pay. It actually pays for more than just those channels (and there's more than three, all BBC Channels don;t carry ads), kt also pays for...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread TV Licence......
Fork Me Bull, TVs weren't even invented when you were 75.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by tadpole256 in the thread If the Universe is expanding?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Is this fact or scam?
Lord Ponsonby The problem with turning off updates off, Cheese, is that after you've missed a few, everything grinds to a halt.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by tadpole256 in the thread If the Universe is expanding?
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by tadpole256 in the thread He's part of mine...
tadpole256
tadpole256
3 Likes tadpole256 liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread If the Universe is expanding?
Chris Mitchell It's not expanding into space - it's space-time itself that's expanding. It was measured in the 1920s, when Edwin Hubble noticed that spectra from distant galaxies were red-shifted, and the further away the galaxy, the greater the red-shift. This is...
tadpole256
2 Likes tadpole256 liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread If the Universe is expanding?
Chris Mitchell I'd often wondered that - if everything was expanding, our rulers would be too, and we wouldn't know the universe was expanding. Apparently, though, the gravitational pull within galaxies is strong enough that the galaxies themselves aren't...
tadpole256
3 Likes tadpole256 liked a post by Luna in the thread If the Universe is expanding?
Luna We are, Parson, have you not read the obesity statistics?
tadpole256
1 Like tadpole256 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Bill Cosby is in the slammer
Scrotnig I guess his past finally caught up with him: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45644374
tadpole256
Lord Ponsonby Are you sure about that? Nobody mentioned London btw.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by sphinx in the thread Riddle Me This!
sphinx Easy....knew that when I was a child! The numbers read the same if written 'upside down'.
nicknotnicked
sphinx
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread QUIZ: What Flavour Pudding Are You?
sphinx You Are Strawberry Pudding You are young at heart and very open minded. You love to be up on the latest trends. Trying new things excites you, and it's likely that you have a creative streak. You like to push the envelope a little. Your friends...
tadpole256
1 Like tadpole256 liked a post by sphinx in the thread TV Licence......
sphinx It's 150.00 a year that must be paid to watch tv....in return we do not get 'adverts' on 3 channels....BBC1, BBC2, and BBC4. Even if you could 'prove' that you never watched those channels, the fact that some BBC transmitters are shared with other...
Bill. MC
5 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Are the Laws of Physics Physical?
Chris Mitchell Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. HTH.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC