Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Okami Itto
Scrotnig Seems climate change causes floods: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3504667/New-York-London-underwater-DECADES-Scientists-say-devastating-climate-change-place-sooner-thought.html Actually, no, it causes water shortages and...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
Reg Perrin Give up and get a real job then.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Dordie in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
Dordie A pessimist like you will always be fucking miserable.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Scrotnig Abuse.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Joe 90 He’s fled.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Joe 90 You’re confusing my reluctance to dance to your tune during our many pointless exchanges on here, with my ability to share my views when it is relevant to the exchange. This morning during a discussion with Pluto, I revealed my vehement opposition...
sphinx
Joe 90 If you didn’t believe that today was Sunday, it would still be Sunday.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Where is Memnoch?
Plutonium This thread will throw some light on it.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread My phone screen is pretty big
Nice Fred Jealous?
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Joe 90 What’s the Spanish word for snow, Reg? (I apologised for my error. It takes a bit of courage to publicly admit your mistakes......sadly you don’t possess the humility or strength to acknowledge your undeniable stupidity, even with the help of...
Nice Fred
Chris Mitchell And marginally less slimy.
Plutonium
4 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread North West South and East
Bill. MC No it is this one:
Plutonium
4 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I have the dentist next Thursday
Chris Mitchell I wonder if it falls off when she has a cheese and pickle sandwich?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Why are lefties so gullible?
Plutonium Do you have an alternative to speed cameras, or do you just think drivers should be able to drive at whatever speed they like?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Spring Equinox Celebrations
Luna I celebrated the equinox by decimating the ivy that has ambitions on smothering my house! Had to leave some of it intact as there is a Wren nesting in it.
Chris Mitchell
Luna Bee Collapse Disorder is infinitely more important than brexit and will have much greater impact unless is it resolved. Slugs are more important than trump.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
Plutonium Reminds me of a US soldier who was kicked out of the army for homosexuality. He said "they gave me a medal for killing a man, but discharged me for loving one".
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Post Islamic State mess
Plutonium Oh there is always money available. When the DUP agreed to support the Tories on a "confidence and supply" basis, £1 billion magically appeared to help Northern Ireland.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Why are lefties so gullible?
Reg Perrin Cost me a fortune this.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Lord Ponsonby Were the television programme makers there when she went missing?
Luna
BobBobson Humanity might not have any choice before too long, and even then, only 0.00001% of humanity at that. Bee Collapse Disorder might not be as emotionally appealing a news topic as Brexit, Trump, or Terror attacks, but if the crop pollinators...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Is Space Paradoxical?
Scrotnig I thought this said 'gravy' at first. How disappointing.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Haw Haw Haw
BobBobson Yeah..been waiting here all night for this, whilst you sit and drink yourself into a stupour with not a thought for anyone else! Does it have to be like this Reg? You surely don't have too much longer to go. Is this really the best way to spend...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Non conformity and Mental illness.
Chris Mitchell Very good points. We have social mores that, for instance, make us abhor anyone who goes round committing cold-blooded murder without feeling any remorse. However, that ability to kill large numbers of people without feeling guilty might prove to be...
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Luna in the thread New job...
Luna Good Luck, Nick!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC