Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread The buggers are running scared now
sphinx No.
Dordie
4 Likes Dordie liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The buggers are running scared now
Lord Ponsonby We don't have any debts, they owe us.
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The buggers are running scared now
Lord Ponsonby The EU will fall apart when we leave. They've postponed the bailouts to try and keep us in.
superwoman
Nice Fred Vucking frogs and krauts in England
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by superwoman in the thread Actors amd actresses sing.
superwoman
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Plutomium
Scrotnig Worth noting that the background in posts is a very light grey, not white, so on some modern screens if you look carefully you can see the text. Also....Halloween theme!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread More fun
Scrotnig Thread titles is better.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread More fun
Fork Me is way too dumb to work this one out, even though I've done it before.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The biggest...
Bill. MC I am I the only one who notices this - that every British PM eventually gets slagged off - some more than others. e.g. Thatcher, Blair, Brown, Cameron and now May. I left Major out, becuase he usually got accused of being just a boring kunt.
sphinx
Luna Know nothing, frog eating, euro-filth!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread The Path To Celtic Buddhism
Luna Celts were around a long time before Buddhism was invented - 2nd century BC in Ireland, 3rd or 4th century in UK - so I would have thought they would be very firmly established in their own religions. Buddhism didn't arrive until 6th century BC and...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The Path To Celtic Buddhism
Bill. MC That is fairly recently. That sort of thing does not impress me, but if you could show me that the ancient Celts and their druids were into Buddhism, then I would be impressed.
Luna
superwoman Loofahs
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Sgt; Major....
sphinx R.I.P.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The Path To Celtic Buddhism
Bill. MC That is fairly recently. That sort of thing does not impress me, but if you could show me that the ancient Celts and their druids were into Buddhism, then I would be impressed.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The biggest...
Lord Ponsonby Blair was worse, a lot worse.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Sgt; Major....
sphinx R.I.P.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread More fun
Fork Me is way too dumb to work this one out, even though I've done it before.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread QUIZ: What Kind of Butterfly Are You?
Lord Ponsonby Same as Luna.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Prince Philip injured.
Chris Mitchell Apparently, the reason Prince Philip survived the crash without so much as a scratch was because he reverted to his lizard form just as the collision happened, scurried onto the ceiling of the car and clung there, waiting for it to roll over before...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Prince Philip injured.
Luna He looks like he was more under the influence of embalming fluid!
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread As people on here probably now, I'm no Royalist,
Fork Me indeed, I'd rather we didn;t bother with a royal family at all. But that doesn;t mean I have anything against the people themselves. The Queen, for example, sometimes has some excellent ideas.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread The Path To Celtic Buddhism
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: Last February, I learned of a Book written by a Reverend Monk of Celtic Buddhism who writes under the Pen Name of 'Dru' and I ordered the Book from Amazon. When I received the Book, I notified the Author I had received it and...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Plutomium
Fork Me You had it there, 3 posts ago. Try to remember what you did Here's a clue
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Henry and Anne (special FAO Chris Mitchell)
Lord Ponsonby Not half as compelling as yours. :throb::

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC