Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Journeys
Luna Thank you, Plutonium! Paul Simon is the only person I know who can make Willie Nelson look tall! WN is only 5ft 6in in stature - mountain high in talent!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread It's 34 degrees outside
Lord Ponsonby They think they are taking some sort of moral high ground. 'Look at me, I'm helping in the war against covid'. Dicks with nothing better to do.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Journeys
Fork Me Dionne got lost, she's having to ask for directions.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Journeys
Fork Me Helen knows where she's going though...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Oh dear....
Alice Apparently Covid is now hitchhiking around the world on frozen chicken. :yup:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Broadband v Covid v Heatwave!!
Memnoch "We are sending you this automated response due to non-availability of staff during the Coronavirus crisis. If your issue is non-urgent, please click the link at the bottom of this email to cancel your ticket." What a load of hot, steaming, bovine...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Oh dear....
Alice Apparently Covid is now hitchhiking around the world on frozen chicken. :yup:
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Oh dear....
Memnoch Obviously completely made up. "Smoking" and "Alcohol" listed as causes of death with such precise numbers? Do me a favour. :rolleyes: And a separate figure for cancer, so should I assume that "Death by smoking" doesn't include cancer and death by...
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Over the top Covid-19 restrictions
Scrotnig Smokers can give up Drug addicts can just stop Alcoholics can just stop Leg amputees can learn to walk Ain't that easy.
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Over the top Covid-19 restrictions
Scrotnig Smokers can give up Drug addicts can just stop Alcoholics can just stop Leg amputees can learn to walk Ain't that easy.
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Journeys
Fork Me Music doesn't always have to be nice, it can also channel anger and tell of some of the nastier things that have happened in the World. Holiday In Cambodia was released in 1980, just one year after the horrors of Pol Pot's regime finally ended....
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Over the top Covid-19 restrictions
Plutonium
4 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Alice in the thread Fred
Alice Fred has convinced himself he's some sort of top troll and all round funny guy. But he's just an attention seeking wanker imnvho.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 11 - Colours
misty15 My Heart Leaps Up William Wordsworth - 1770-1850 My heart leaps up when I behold A rainbow in the sky: So was it when my life began; So is it now I am a man; So be it when I shall grow old, Or let me die! The Child is father of the Man;...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Post your mental picture of a BC member
Chris Mitchell Bob Bobson
Lovely Fred
Lord Ponsonby He's Ivy league, that's one up from being a dandelion.
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Happy Days
Lovely Fred Hi, Kino. I don't give a shit.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread The Witcher
Alice I'm about 3 or 4 episodes in but haven't watched anything for a while now. My allotment is keeping me busy and in the evenings I'm relaxing in the conservatory, sewing masks or reading. Will get back to TV watching when the weather turns.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Journeys
Plutonium This Paul Simon song was written at a railway station during his second stay in the UK. He was performing mainly in London, but had been to a gig in Liverpool, and was waiting for a connection back to London at Widnes Station. Just for Luna, here...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Journeys
Luna A lot of journeys involve 'hitching' ...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Happy Days
Scrotnig Indeed, that episode gave rise to the general term 'jumping the shark' that refers to anything that used to be popular / good but has since gone downhill.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Broadband v Covid v Heatwave!!
Memnoch "We are sending you this automated response due to non-availability of staff during the Coronavirus crisis. If your issue is non-urgent, please click the link at the bottom of this email to cancel your ticket." What a load of hot, steaming, bovine...
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Oh dear....
Memnoch Obviously completely made up. "Smoking" and "Alcohol" listed as causes of death with such precise numbers? Do me a favour. :rolleyes: And a separate figure for cancer, so should I assume that "Death by smoking" doesn't include cancer and death by...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Happy Days
TheDruid 3X3 Yesterdays episode is the one about Fonzie getting invited to Hollywood to do a Screen Test and Fails which Ritchie gets the Acting Contract. The episode ends with Fonzie getting Dared to Jump a Shark by a California Kid Guy. Today is the...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Track of the Day: Journeys
Lovely Fred I like this in a strange sort of way. No traveling or journey in the title, but the song is all about wandering

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC