Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread 10%
Reg Perrin Yeah, get to Poundland like Ponsonby does.
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Trump demands free speech
Reg Perrin The abuser, in his anger, concedes all attempts at reasoned arguement, measured responses and moral high ground and exposes what is really percolating below the surface, seething, heaving, bitter, anger and aggression.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Barnard Castle
Reg Perrin Jesus's Mound. There was an early medieval Holy site in Jesmond. No trace of it now.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Relaxing the lockdown in Spain isn't working
Luna Looks more like Cleethorpes to me!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Doug in the thread Relaxing the lockdown in Spain isn't working
Doug Relaxing the lockdown in Spain isn't working. This was Madrid yesterday.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The Canadamobile
Fork Me You can't stand the truth, can you? I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it. I'm actually not abusive to you, I just tell the truth about you. You, on the other hand, are constantly abusive to me. Telling me you wished I'd catch covid 19?...
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Making a buck from 5G idiots
Plutonium Just up Bob Bobson's street, I would think.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Barnard Castle
Lord Ponsonby You're stuffed without lady lezzer to back you up, aren't you socky? Forget Reg, his brain is far too pickled. You dick.
Lovely Fred
superwoman Yep.........it's some Canadian's brain! :D
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Trump demands free speech
Luna Trump - latest photo:-
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Give me your liver
Memnoch Is it? Ask the doctor who told me to take over-the-counter painkillers and come back for a kidney scan when the pandemic is over if it's "rubbish".
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread China infects the world
Luna With flowers in your hair?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Lovely Fred This thread has got even rooder
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by ThinGun in the thread Trump demands free speech
ThinGun Yeah. Like he can actually shut down Facebook and Twitter. Gormless pillock makes Buster Johnson look like a genius.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day
Plutonium
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day
sphinx The High Kings
ThinGun
1 Like ThinGun liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Barnard Castle
Reg Perrin Angered into actually writing 3 sentences of imagined fantasies. Nerve = Touched. I predict another attempt at wit.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Fork Me Tut-tut, what an abusive hypocrite you are. (BTW, you DO give a flying fuck, otherwise this thread wouldn't exist, it's very presence tells me I have you rattled, and by doing no more than telling the truth about you, while you, in your...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Barnard Castle
Dordie lol
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Barnard Castle
Lord Ponsonby Just listen to that pair of old duffers. One is busy frittering away a below average pension on crazy business 'investments' and copious daily amounts of Vodka, the other sold a house in order to rent and scrapes a meagre income by selling sound...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Barnard Castle
Reg Perrin Jesus's Mound. There was an early medieval Holy site in Jesmond. No trace of it now.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Fork Me Tut-tut, what an abusive hypocrite you are. (BTW, you DO give a flying fuck, otherwise this thread wouldn't exist, it's very presence tells me I have you rattled, and by doing no more than telling the truth about you, while you, in your...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Track of the Day
Okami Itto
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Fork Me The difference between me and you Kino, is that I tell the truth, without malice, whereas you're actually malicious. Do I call you a hypocritical c unt? Yes, I also back it up with reasons. Have I ever said I want you dead? For example by wishing...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Fuck You Forkers!
Dordie You know folks!......Attempting to troll forker is like pissing into a howling gale, he has the measure of all you lot.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC